Saturday, October 16, 2010

stamps + scraps = CARDS!


With October, comes busy busy busy!  There's brithdays, babies, school functions, decorating...WOW!  No time!!!  But I managed to make some time for some fun cardmaking!

I love making chunky, busy cards!

Callista, can you see some goodies from that box of treasures you gave me?
I've got more things I've made...you'll see!!!!


I've got a new niece.  Stay tuned for photos!

I can't stop using grids in my creations.

Today I've designed two DT layouts for AAM and the Ninja's using a grid....
he he....but you can't see them yet!

Have you made any cards lately?

Hugs,
Mo

3 comments:

  1. hehehehehe...you might be afraid to ask me about cards if you have the time to see my upcoming post on Monday!! LOL! I have been on a roll...lol...like OVER 20!! Lol!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee these!! I am loving the colors and the layers!!! And CONGRATS Auntie Mo!!! Can't wait to see pics! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your new niece! :-) Love the cards too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooo ! lovely to see your card creations ! so well embellished too !

    Congrats on the new niece !!! woot !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR