Sunday, July 11, 2010

My Girly Girl

Here's the newest collage challenge over at Nerdy Victorious Scrapbookers!  Beautiful no?
I love looking at the collages even though sometimes I'm not able to play along.

Here's my take:


I found a pic of my Girly Girl at age 4 right after her baby brother was born.  She's so beautiful!
She was sooo posing for that picture!  She did it on her own...with no direction.  What a ham!

I played with Picnik to add part of the title to the photo.  So cool!

I misted a kraft envelope (by Maya Road) to match.  F...U...N!
I used some elements from my Pink Ninja Addicts Kit: Carousel!
Here's a look at the yumminess just cuz the colors are beautiful on this post!


I used a chipboard epoxy button by London Tierney:
This is called "Flirty"

Check out NVS and play along!
There's a prize which will be posted August 1st!

Everyone seems to be busy lately with the summer slowdown.
What have you been up to?

Hugs,
MO

12 comments:

  1. Your dd totally worked it! :-) Great layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa miss mo - this is awesome!!! Be steal my heart playing along with NVS ANDDDdd rocking a pink ninja addicts kit?!?! Me love you long time!!!! And I'm still dying about our emails back and forth - you're so rad!!!! Thanks for the support and for being such a sweet friend,,,
    {xoxo} Ally

    ReplyDelete
  3. soooooooooooooooooooooo cute!! LOVING the photo and the colors!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great page, Mo!! Love the colors, and yes, she is totally hamming it up for the camera! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a beautiful take on that collage!! LOVE IT!! I wish I had more time to play over there...things are so hectic right now..especially with Tonia in town!! Hope all is well with you girl! Love, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the layout, and the photo used as a prompt.

    awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful take on the collage - love that you added the title to the pic :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all the pink with the black and white photo! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooohhh, Mo, you did beautiful things with our July collage! LOVE your take on the Envious challenge, and that misted envelope and your combination of patterned papers ROCKS! thanks for joining the Nerdy Girls, and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  10. BEAUTIFUL!!! :) love the colors!

    hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the color scheme you've used here ! & is she a girly girl indeed !

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous layout. I love how you used all the pp. Thanks for playing along with us nerdy girls!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR