Sunday, July 11, 2010

My Girly Girl

Here's the newest collage challenge over at Nerdy Victorious Scrapbookers!  Beautiful no?
I love looking at the collages even though sometimes I'm not able to play along.

Here's my take:


I found a pic of my Girly Girl at age 4 right after her baby brother was born.  She's so beautiful!
She was sooo posing for that picture!  She did it on her own...with no direction.  What a ham!

I played with Picnik to add part of the title to the photo.  So cool!

I misted a kraft envelope (by Maya Road) to match.  F...U...N!
I used some elements from my Pink Ninja Addicts Kit: Carousel!
Here's a look at the yumminess just cuz the colors are beautiful on this post!


I used a chipboard epoxy button by London Tierney:
This is called "Flirty"

Check out NVS and play along!
There's a prize which will be posted August 1st!

Everyone seems to be busy lately with the summer slowdown.
What have you been up to?

Hugs,
MO

BLOGWEAR