Thursday, July 15, 2010

Slip and SLIDE!

Yesterday I stopped off at Fred Meyer's to buy a CD (I got Usher's latest one if you were curioius).  Summer stuff was on sale AND it was my cousin's birthday...so
I bought this slip and slide for less than $9 (no air pump needed) and some water guns for the kids (the bday boy got a super soaker so he could kick their butts)!

As you can see, they had a BLAST!

Gabe is up top and Josh (my cousin) is in the next pic.  I got lots of shots of each kid sliding.
It's days like this that remind me how lucky I am to be alive and to spend time enjoying life with my family.


My baby cousin Tristan and my girl Bel.
It's such a reward seeing their smiles and hearing their laughter.
Not to mention...so nice that you barely hear any fighting!!!

Here's the birthday boy Derrick!  He is SUCH a sweetie, at the end of the day right before he went home he said "Thank you, Ate Maureen! I had so much fun!" (The word Ate or ah-teh is what you call a female elder either a sister or cousin or close family friend.)  He is SUCH a sweetheart.
My cousins are such great boys, they are always so respectful and they remember to say thank you at the end of the day after I watch them.

What have you been doing to cool off?

Hugs,
Mo

9 comments:

  1. that looks like soo much fun!

    unfortunately I hang out at work in the air conditioning to stay cool. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun pics!! Stay cool, deary!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. do you get paid to have all this advertising on your blog?

    adorable photos!
    we have been going to the lake!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a hoot, little water and they are so happy :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhhhhhhh how fun fun fun!!! LOVING the photos! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw! Super summer slip n slidding! Great photos!

    Blessings & Aloha!
    I hope you picked up a Happy-ness award & a Bloggger Buddy award (aka blog hugs)...but If you don't just know that I do thank you for stopping by & all your past comments :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. that looks like so much fun! :) love the photos, ate! ;)

    and ummm... let's just say that to stay cool... i've been standing in front of a fan. haha ;)

    hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so cute!!,,one question miss mo,,,why aren't you on that slip-n-slide???!! :-))) oooohhh!!!!,,that sounds like a lot of fun!!,,adult slip n slide!!,,doesn't it?!!,,,im glad you guys had fun!!!,,,love ya!!!

    loves~nels

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow ! gotta to love that slip & slide !!!!

    Enjoy the summer , dearie !!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR