Friday, April 9, 2010

Girlie Girlz


I created this layout using my Pink Ninja Addicts Kit called "Mommy's Little Monster"!
I LOVE the trims in this kit.  It worked so well for the challenge at the Simply Obsessed crop where you were to use your trims to build a layout.  FUN CHALLENGE!



Bel is 7 now!  Not a baby anymore...boo hoo.




In the journaling,  I talked about how we are similar.  Generally, we are two VERY DIFFERENT personalities...but I also see alot of myself in her.



I think the only things I added were that Prima flower with the skulls, the Sassafras brad and the Monstrosity alphas by Sassafras.  DID I SAY THAT I LOOOOVE THIS KIT?????

And I have to say that I've been a good Mommy and Homeowner the last couple of days.  I've weeded the front yard...Luke mowed the lawn and I did some much needed trimming as well!  I forgot how nice it feels to be outside working in the yard.

You see, the kids have been at their grandparents and so I don't have to worry about Gabe if I were to go outside.  He runs all around the place and I'm just worried he'll run into the street one day so I just don't work in the yard!  It's so hard having a young kid.  The house is a mess and so is the outside.  But he's getting older and more compliant!!!!  Hopefully it gets easier to do other things outside!

The laundry is just about done, the floors vacuumed...even Isabel's room is nice and clean!  I CANNOT believe how much food I find in the toyboxes!!!!!  Here's what I found...orange peels, half eaten candy snuck out of the pantry, gum, spoons, bowls, dried old apples, cups....oh!...and HALF A WAFFLE!  Ugh!

So, what are you plans for the weekend?  I hope to get some scrapping done and maybe finish weeding in the back yard!

Hugs,
Mo

P.S.
Easter Baskets! I apologize in advance if I'm to squealy sounding!!! The baskets were from my Mom and I saw them for the first time!!! So...I was excited too!

9 comments:

  1. that's a great pic of the two of you! :) great captured memories... i love the way you put the bling on your layout. it def adds a great touch!

    ...and i hate weeding, so good luck with that in the backyard. LOL.

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely HATE weeding! I didn't want a house with a yard, but the hubby did.
    love the layout, soo many fun details and sparkle! What a great kit

    ReplyDelete
  3. wowwwwwww u have been busy today!!! i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the lo!!! i am loving the bingo card and cloud bottlecap!!!!!! and that video is adorable!! love it! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooooooo this turned out awesome mo!!! I love how you put it all together and made it totally girly,,, loves,,, I'm gonna add it to the art walk next time I'm back on my laptop,,,,
    and holy smokes - when you're talking about doing work around the house,,, I felt like you were explainin my life!!!! Just lately can they go outside and play and keep their cool without me hovering over their every move,,, {mind you we live in tim buck too and neighborhood traffic isn't much of an issue,,, and we have a gate,,,} so that makes me feel better,,, but man,,, yesterday my mother in law wanted to hang with the kids at her casa,,, uhhh,, yeah, of course,,, I cleaned both kids bedrooms,,, vacumed,,, organized,,, all in like a hou or so,,,, it's amazing what you can get done childless!!! But, alas,,, where would we be without them,,, totally lost and empty,,, but I do love cleaning while they're away,,,
    have a great weekend miss mo - take pictures of your accidently Kelly street creations!!! I wanna see!!!
    {xoxo}

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have been a busy bee....wow can you come on over and help me!!! Love the LO...that is the best Kit ever!!!!

    The video is just adorable!!!! What cuties!!!

    Have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That layout is too stinkin' CUTE! Love the bright colors! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantabuloso layout!!!! Go wood? Bawahhahhhaaa!
    Bat the eye lashes to Mr Hubby and see IF he gets you someone to do it for you ;)
    Look at you will all the posts and FAB layouts lately, I so envy you!!! I need to get back into the groove of things.
    Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Mo! I need to get my ass in my yard and do some much needed weeding too! oh boy! lol
    This layout is just beautiful- I love your style- you always rock your work! Have a great weekend! xOxO

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mo! Yet another great page. I love the blue you used. The picture is priceless. And oh my gosh - you are most definitely in the Spring Cleaning mode. Hope you're not sore or too tired when the kiddies get back. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR