Thursday, April 8, 2010

You Make Me Feel Superhuman

Okay, sorry for the delay but the All About Me blog hop started yesterday and I didn't want this one to get buried under it and get ignored :(  That would be too sad!!!!

I loved this prompt!  Prompt #35.....SONG LYRICS

~ song lyrics is the prompt
~ use cardboard
~ pink twist,,, flowers


By the way!  That cute "love" button up on the top...it's from Such Sweet Tierney (Etsy)...you should check out London Tierney's creations!  It's TO DIE FOR!  She's so very talented!  HERE is a link to that specific set I used!

I've been listening to this song a lot lately and thought it was perfect for the prompt!
I chose Superhuman by Chris Brown and Keri Hilson.

I love the lyrics in it because it talks about how I seem to find the strength I never thought I had through my family.  I'm usually a quietly nice person, but when I need to, I fight for my family.  I feel like a mean old Lioness if anyone messes with them. I feel sorry for whoever experiences the wrath of Mo! We've made it through some tough times in the last few years and it's because we have each other. They really do make me feel Superhuman!

So, for the journaling, I just used the song lyrics:

I don't know what your love has done to me.
Think I'm invincible.
I see through the me I used to be.
You changed my whole life.
Don't know what you're doing to me with your love.
I'm feeling all Super Human.
You did that to me,
Superhuman heart beats in me.
Nothing can stop me here with you....

My only weakness is you.
Only reason is you.
Every minute with you
I feel like I can do anything.


And for you listening and viewing enjoyment (if you wanted to peep the song). The video is kinda cheesy tho...ha ha



What do you think about scrapping to song lyrics?  Have you tried it before?  Come play along with the Pink Ninjas!!!  You have GOT to see what my girls created!  Wow...they are a talented bunch!!!!

Hugs,
mo

5 comments:

  1. Verrry cool song! i love your lo for this! it's all perfect. Your fam is BEAUTIFUL!
    the video welll... i love your "cheesy" disclaimer lol. My fav is the car crash and explosion heehee ala lifetime movie =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have a question!!! that button with the LOVE LOVE LOVE written all over it.... where'd you pick that up! it's so cute!

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is fab mo!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee the photos and the lyrics u used!! and yep....I use lyrics all the time...lol...occupational hazard...u know working for scrapping the music and all!! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this one.....LOVE and I just completed mine for the challenge and it will be on my Blog Monday!!!

    Have a great one!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the pics on this :D

    great idea to use lyrics :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR