Thursday, April 15, 2010

I Don't Speak When I'm Angry


SUPER late share here!  I created this layout inspired by one of the prompts over at Who's That Girl!  I just never shared it cuz...well....I'm a slacker!



So, as the title reveals...I don't speak when I'm angry.
I have a short temper.
It's scary when I'm angry.  I feel like The Hulk trying to keep the big green scary monster from surfacing!
I feel my blood pressure rise and I start to shake because I'm REALLY trying not to yell or scream at whoever it is that is PISSING ME OFF!



Here's the journaling: "I am a creature ruled by my emotions. I am ruled by my heart...easily hurt. Quick to smile & laugh, but also quick to anger. When someone hurts me, I keep it inside. Why? It's a selfish reason, really. It's not so much I'm afraid to hurt another...it's because I can't deal with the guilt after saying something I wish I could take back. You would not believe how much sleep I'd lose! Awful to say...BUT IT'S THE TRUTH!"


I'm almost embarrassed to reveal this...but oh well....now you know!


So, I've got a project I'm working on!  Well, it's almost done!  My sister is visiting from California and I was inspired by THIS POST over at my girl, Carrie's blog.  So, I wrote my bucket list and making a mini!  But I'm going to have to hide it till May because I'm sharing it as part of one of the classes at Scrap Freak taught by Guru Bree!  You MUST check out the forum if you haven't yet!  LOTS of inspiration there!


Bree also masterminded Who's That Girl, I believe!  So...check out her amazingness at the WTG blog!


And I've also been inspired to perfect the crochet flower....I struggle because I know just the basics at crochet....I'm doing well, thanks to you tube!


Tonight, my sisters are coming over to scrap their bucket list.....I will have to take photos and share their creations since I can't share mine yet!


What do you have planned this week?


Hugs,
Mo

12 comments:

  1. I love this- I love the red/blue combo, your photo, your journaling and everything about this! Will you teach me how to crochert a flower, please!? xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layout! That paper is some of my fav! I could take some pointers on keep my mouth shut! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. great lo Mo!! that peacock is fabulous!!!
    verry pretty pic of you.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this LO....I too am quiet when I am angry....until you push me past that point....I am a Taurus so if you value your head.....do not wave the red flag in front of me...Betcha didn't know that about me!!! See sharing is good!!

    Love all the colors and the pic of you is just perfect!!!

    Enjoy the time with your sisters...can't wait to see the pics!!

    Have a great one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great advice and an even cooler layout! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my gosh I LOVE your layout! the colors are fantastic and I totally know how you feel!
    nothing planned this week...

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely layout! Love the marrakech paper! And have fun! I just started doing mine, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a very heartfelt layout and I have to admit, I'm exactly the same way you are in that regard! lol Good luck crocheting the flowers! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. TFS , Mo !!!

    You are such an authentic scrapper & not afraid to share what's on your mind & heart !

    ReplyDelete
  10. U are my newest hero!! amen! :):):):):):) this rocks and soooooooooooooooo do U! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  11. so great that you are scrapping about yourself - good and bad :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. ahh. I love your title! I feel the same way, I just want people to shut up when I'm mad.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR