Sunday, March 21, 2010

Luckiest Girl in the World

(photo by C Kao Photography)

This one's a DOUBLE!  Created during the Simply Obsessed Crop AND the prompt up at Candy Shoppe Designs "Go Green AGAIN" challenge.

And my March 2010 Lucky Me Kit WORKED PERFECTLY!



I'm not sure yet if I'm keeping this or giving this to my Mom to put in her Mother's Day scrapbook....
what do you think?

Here's the journaling:

"These beautiful babies make me smile and laugh everyday!  How lucky am I to share this life with them!  Here we are snapping photos at Martha Lake."



I took some k i memories lace cardstock and used it as a mask.
Loving all the green!

There's still time!  You have till March 31st to create and link up!  The sponsor is Wild Olive Kids!  CUTE STUFF!  So, head on over, become a follower and play!  You can even submit more that one entry!

And....because I love handmade and ALL THAT IS ETSY...here's a

Spotlight on Handmade
(I don't know how that title came to be...just started one day)!

I loooove these matching aprons!  Wish I could cook!

And look at this ADORABLE Alice In Wonderland Dress!!!!
OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!

And for you cupcake lovers......YUMMMMMMY!

So play along!!!!  Or just "window Etsy shop"....I love all the bright colors...I feel like a kid again!

Ugh...tomorrow is Monday...my LEAST favorite day of the week.  How do YOU feel bout Mondays?

Hugs,
Mo

11 comments:

  1. Such a lovely layout. Love all the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving that LO...that mask is awesome....and I can see why you are the Luckiest Girl in the world!!!!

    Love those aprons....who stinkin cute!!!!

    Have a great week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, I totally love this layout!!! I Love the mist, the masking, the photo is gorgeous, and LOVE LOVE LOVE the greens and blues;)
    Love, Jess
    And no, I don't use the word Love enough!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mondays aren't so bad for me although now that The Bachelor is over they're a lot more boring. lol

    Love the layout, if you give it to your mom, I bet she cries!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your LO ROCKS!!! LOVE the misting and the green!

    And I love that Alice dress! SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. omygosh!!! i loveeeeeeeeee that lo!!! that photo is one of my faves and love love love love the masking!!!!! gorgeous!!! and loveeeeeeeeeeeee those etsy finds!!!! yummy! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome freaking layout!!!! You are truly lucky for sure!!!

    And the aprons and stuff are too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not a big fan of Mondays, but I am in love with that LO!! Super cute, and love the embellies!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. those aprons are adorable! thanks for sharing that!

    and like i said, you are a misting queen. hehe.

    hope your monday isn't being too rough on you! :)

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your misting and masking! and such cute aprons - thanks for sharing with us at Candy Shoppe Designs.
    Lemon Zinger

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR