Saturday, March 20, 2010

Another page....

(photo in layout by C Kao Photography)

For this one, I played at True xoxO Girls!  I scraplifted "mini break" by Karen Watson.

Check them you!  The more of the DT you lift, the more entries you get!  Cool huh?  I love how they are different!  The DT creations are beautiful so if you just wanna look at some cool layouts, head on over!


Here's another page I've created to put in my Aunt's scrapbook I'm giving her for mother's day.  I think she'll looooooove it!  

Don't you just love giving presents????  My most favorite part of giving presents (and this is selfish) is watching their reaction!!!  LOVE IT!



Here's my lil cousin (not so little anymore).  Gosh, I've seen my baby cousins grow and I'm so lucky that from the time they can remember....they remember me as part of their lives.

Here's Josh...the eldest...and the brains.  Quite at times...but SUPER CHATTY at other times.  But he's a good sport, when he gets REALLY chatty and I'm doing something that needs my full concentration (I have trouble focusing.) I just tell him really nicely "Hey Buddy, I'm doing something that needs lots of quiet, so can you be quiet for a bit?"  He he...he is just so cute!



And I just added some of adjectives to describe him on that journaling tag.

Yesterday I took Isabel to a skating birthday party.  Gabe came along too and we had a lot of fun!  I threw on some skates so I could skate with Gabe.  My mom took a couple photos, so I'll have to share them with you when I get them!

Oh!!! REMEMBER.....The Pink Ninja PRICELESS prompt is up...so PLAY!  THERE IS A PRIZE DONATED BY HYDRANGEA HIPPO so play and you might win some goodies!!!

So, I'm hoping to get some scrapping in at the Simply Obsessed Mini Crop!  I LOVE CROPS!  So, if you're looking for something to get your mojo flowing, head on over!  I'll probably be in and out of the forum!!!  Maybe I'll see U there!

What are YOU doing this weekend???

Hugs,
Mo

7 comments:

  1. Cute cute cute!!! I like the way you used the book page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome page, sweets! i hope you are having a great weekend!
    B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this one and I love the adjectives that you use to describe him!!! Such great colors!!

    I played along with the challenge with PN!!! Just because I ADORE YOU!!!

    Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhhhhhhhhhhhh i love this mo!!! i loveeeeeeeeeeeeee that photo and loving the gear for the 'o' :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the book page and the gear "o" :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so cute! i'm inspired to make a descriptive page of the kids now, too, after seeing you used "hungry". even though the boy is only 6 he's already an eating machine. i'm scared for the teenage years. we're going to have to move into costco! hope you had a great w/e & can't wait to see those skating pics!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR