Monday, March 22, 2010

Live the Life You Love

Remember that mask I used for yesterday's layout????  Well, here it is in another layout.  The reverse is actually the "right" side but it's hot pink and I wanted this green color.


Here's another layout I created for the Simply Obsessed Mini Crop (using at least 3 different flowers) and the
True xoxOGirls challenge blog.  I chose to lift the "Simply Me" layout by Joana Panesa.

This one's for my Mom's scrapbook for Mother's Day.  I'm knocking down quite a few layouts for the
12 x 12 scrapbooks I'm making for some of the best Mommies in my life.

Once again, this layout is FULL OF SCRAPS!  He he....I'm trying REAL HARD to clear out my stash!



My mother has always told me to enjoy life: take vacations, spend some money....live life.



We're planning a vacation to Hawaii...at first I was resistant because Gabe is only 3...and I'm DREADING the plane ride!  So, I hope to get him nice and sleep-deprived so he can spend the plane ride knocked out!  We'll see.

Anybody got any tips?  I would love to hear them!

Oh!  And All About Me is going to have a BLOG HOP...and I will be giving some stuff away!!!  Wooohooo!  It's around the first week of April, so STAY TUNED!  I'll give you more deets later!

I'll be at work today....YUCKY MONDAY.  Join me in wishing for a decent day WITHOUT any stressful super sick people walking in...to A WALK IN CLINIC (ie: "heart attacks, strokes, I feel like I'm going to die type people")....I would just love to see Walk-In type people...because I work in a Walk-In Clinic....NOT AN EMERGENCY DEPARTMENT....colds, flu, broken fingers/feet or arm, rash...I'll even take dehydrated folks that can't keep anything down.  Vent...vent...I can vent all day...but now I'll shut up because I'm almost POSITIVE I'll be cursing under my breath while I'm at work....sigh.  Wish me luck...I'll need it!

Hugs,
MO

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! Love the layout!!! The colors are wonderful... and love what you did with the mask!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I love the pink and blue together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. holyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy wow!!! i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this mo!!! i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee that color mist against the pink!!! gorgeous!!! and wishing u a GOOD Monday with lots of healthy peeps!! lol! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this one and love how you used your mask from the previous LO!!!

    I have no idea how to keep a child still for that LONG of a trip!!! Prayers I think!!!!

    Wishing you a non stressful day at work...we have a sick baby today...throwing up all night and now he seems to be retracting a bit...oh no.....how we are not at the ER by the end of the day!!!

    Wishing you a great week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SUPER fab LO!! Love the flowers and those photos are HOT!

    Here's to a Happy Monday!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful page for your mom! She will love that book!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE this layout! I love the way you layer. I need you to teach me how to do that. I WANT to do that, I just can't seem to pull it together.

    Here's hoping you have a nice, stressless day!!!!! I don't know how you nurses do it. Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  8. planning a trip to hawaii!? LUCKY!! as for the plan ride... take a redeye flight so he's passed out the whole ride there! :)

    what island are you planning on visiting? :)

    you have become a misting queen!! :) LOVE it!

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your mom will love this! I hope work went okay for you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous lo girl! Hope your Monday wasn't so "Monday-ish"!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Mo! Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog about WA...I know it was a while ago...sometimes I get a little distracted....anyways, I LOVE visiting where I grew up in WA, and it looks like where you live is beautiful! San Diego is great because there is so much to do here...I bet you have fun visiting your sister...Thanks for sharing all your lovely art with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. oooooooooooooo such beautiful and pretty layouts !i love this one and the one below!!! great misting job sweetie! hope you are having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. thanks for playing with us at XOXO! Love the blue mist on the pink! So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR