Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Lucky Me: My Charmed Life

Wow!  It's already time for the NEXT PROMPT over at Pink Ninja's!!!!  And don't forget to check out all the AMAZING creations from the rest of the DT!  My PN Girls ROCK!

This one is LABELS...take it how you want to.....but DO
RECYCLE PACKAGING and use
PINK RIBBON!

So...with those things in mind....CREATE!  You will have two weeks until the next prompt.
Which reminds me.....I need to work on the upcoming prompts today!!!




I thought the page needed something else behind the photo so I MISTED it!  I'm a MISTING FREAK lately!  I used my Cornflower Blue and Metallic Avocado Maya Mists (I LOOOOVE THESE COLORS)!



I wrote some of my fave labels on the photo with a white opaque pen (Signo Broad by Uniball)....love that pen!

I created this page with my Lucky Me kit (March 2010) from Simply Obsessed which showcases lots of Little Yellow Bicycle goodness and adorable Jillibean Soup buttons and some other cute odds and ends!



And the recycled packaging I used was an old brown paper bag which I stamped a treasure map stamp on to kinda make it look like a map.  Ya know...map...x marks the spot....add a touch of luck....and BAM....there's your treasure!  Ha ha!  I'm a Geek, I know!



Here's the journaling:
"Labels that make life worth living.   When life starts to challenge me...I remind myself that many would trade their lives for mine...in a heartbeat."

LUCKY ME.

HUGS,
MO

7 comments:

  1. using recycled packaging?! i'm all over that!!! hehehe.

    and yes, you are a misting freak! :) but that's a GOOD thing. :) wish i could be the queen like you! LOL.

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVEEEEE this one!!! How much FUN is this Challenge!!!

    Wishing you a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely MoMo- I love this photo!You are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool layout, Mo! The misting is subtle, but adds so much. Cute pic too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous LO, Mo! Love the PP, labels and the misting!
    xoxo-RobinJ

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this is gorgeous!!!!! loveeeeeeeeeeee that photo of U...u are just soooooooooo beautiful! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR