Thursday, October 4, 2012

This is Halloween....



Ahhhh....my favorite time of the year.  Dare I say, even more exciting than Christmas!  We're pulling out the Halloween decor.  And the kids are chompin' at the bit to get their little hands on the fun Halloween booties to help with the decorating!

And it's been awhile since my last post because I've been slaving on my new Halloween-themed class to offer at The Art Studio!  Soon it will be up and available....hopefully by Saturday.  But until then, here are some sneaks....


Now I don't know how the idea came about but I somehow got it in my head that I wanted to make a class where you can create a Halloween banner to hang or you mantle, doorway, or wall.  But I couldn't leave it at that...oh NO I couldn't and so I'm going to show you how to morph it into a mini-album to display after Halloween has graced us with it's spooky presence!




Take advantage of my digi skills and benefit from the fabulous downloadable patterned paper, journaling library cards with pocket, and journaling tag!  Oh and the fun doesn't stop there.....gosh....kinda sorta feels like Christmas, doesn't it????

Well, when the class debuts for sale (it's self-paced so you get it instantly when you buy...no waiting till class is in session), I will have FOR FREE a small tutorial to share via video on The Art Studio website.  I'm even contemplating a FREE printable as well!  So come by, sample some fun and if you likey....BUY-ee!

And to celebrate some Halloween fun I've got some Halloween projects created last year for the EK Success event we held on the Scrapbook News and Review forum!  I'm gonna keep some of them from you  to share later but this is what I've got for your viewing pleasure today!




Want a little sneak of some ideas on my Scrapbooking with Punches and Die-Cuts class?  Well, her ya go RIGHT HERE!  I'll be releasing this class soon available as a bundle or separately by shape (circles, squares, and hearts...oh my)!  Ahem, the best buy is the BUNDLE!  So watch the video now, because I'm thinking of editing it down because it really is a bonus for those who purchase the entire bundle.  I think I'm going to take out some of that content REAL SOON!  LOL!

So stay tuned!  I hope you are all happily busy with life and crafting!  And if not, just happy!  Thanks for stopping by to visit!





6 comments:

  1. Eek! We don't do Halloween in our house but I adore your banner/mini sneaks and all your other cool projects!!! can't wait to see the whole thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh you and I are so much alike. I think we are truly related somehow! I love Halloween. I can't get enough of it. I was just saying how there should be more than one Halloween a year. Love the peeks and the Halloween crafties...so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhhhhhh these are soooooooooo fun!! I loveeeeeeeee them!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm right there with ya. Halloween is my fave holiday by far. And I adore Nightmare Before Christmas! I'll have This is Halloween running through my head all day now! Your Halloween banner class looks AMAZING. You never cease to amaze me with your awesome skillz!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are so rocking Halloween girl!!!!

    Love the projects and the sneaks. Looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Halloween must be awesome at your house! Loving all the spooky projects you have here. Hope your classes are going well!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR