Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Top 5!


This was too fun!
I created this layout using the prompts at both
Candy Shoppe Designs
and All About Me!

The challenge for Candy Shoppe Designs is called....XYZ.

It's the last challenge of the year...like the last letters of the alphabet!
Use up your neglected last letters and create a unique title with them!

And as a reminder...here is the December prize for
Candy Shoppe Designs:

Fun Christmasey stuff!

 AND

All About Me asks you to scrap:
MY 5

5 Anythings.....

Link up, and you can win 4 images from our December Sponsor!



Like the teen feel to my layout?  My Sassy Studio Image was perfect for it!  I used watercolor pencils on the image after printing it out.  I really did feel like I was a teenager again...sigh...
to keep with the teen theme I doodled and used a whimsical font.

So....don't forget to play and give my girls some love if you get a moment!

Love,
Mo



4 comments:

  1. HOT HOT HOT!!! Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this......how adorable!!!!

    What a great prize!!!

    Wishing you a great day!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you always rock your layouts Mo. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR