Thursday, December 16, 2010

Field Trip FUN and Family Photos!

Aaaah...it's Thursdays...and I LOVE Thursdays!  Mostly it's because by the time Thursday rolls along, I've recuperated a full day (Wednesday) from work and I'm ready to have some fun!

Plus, I looooooove watching Vampire Diaries and Nikita in the evenings.  It's the only day I watch television!

I have my December Daily Day 15 to share!
It's two pages.


What I'm loving about doing my DD is playing with Photoshop Elements.  I'm really learning just by playing around.  I'm one of those people that have a hard time learning from books and do much better learning hands on!  I do have my PSE for Dummies book which I flip through when I get a chance.


I snapped some quick photos during Isabel's field trip.  I was one of the parent chaperones.
If you click on each photo you can see the journaling much better.


Isn't she the cutest!  Her teacher keeps saying we're like twins!
 I love seeing her smile when she hears that!

Later that evening we dropped by my brother-in-law's house.

(In Washington?  Check out C Kao Photography and shoot him a message!)

He was in full swing taking photos of my super cute niece!
We got in on the action!



Sleeping Beauty!  One of the last photos...she was soooo tired!












My VERY photogenic nephew.  These Kaobabies are absolutely adorable!!!








Loving these December days.  I'm so happy I jumped in and started my DD this year.  I'll just have to plan on doing this EVERY year!  So many memories to cherish.

Hope you are all well and enjoying the Holiday Season!

Hugs,
Mo

5 comments:

  1. Wow!! what great photos!! you guys are all soooo stinkin' beautiful it should be illegal ;D
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!! Christina took my words right out of my mouth!! LOL! Seriously such great photos! You are all way tooo photogentic!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Christina and Callista!!! You are all sooooooooooooooooooooooo GORGEOUS!!!! And loving your daily pages! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I have to agree with the other ladies....BEAUTIFUL you are!!!! I loved looking at the photos....you are all so adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE those photos! Especially the ones with you and a pup. All too stinkin cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR