Friday, November 12, 2010

to be continued....




































Catching up on my Thankfulness!!!

Nov 6 - Coffee...aaaahhhhh.  Makes or breaks a day sometimes!

Nov 7 - Friendship...girlfriends rock.

Nov 8 - Library books....learned how to sew a bag on my own.  Finished the bag in a day!  Wowza!  Now to learn how to make quilts...

Nov 9 - Yoga.....keeps my sanity.

Nov 10 - Fall leaves.

Nov 11 - I never thought it would come to this....but I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT MY iPHONE!



Thankfulness....to be continued....

4 comments:

  1. Loveeeeeeeeeeeeee it! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, too!
    hope you are having a good weekend, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great things on your thankfulness list :o)

    Coffee...love it with lots of flavored creamer! And especially love the Frappacinos.
    Friends...I agree with ya.
    Library books, magazines, and now the internet... are great too :o) Way to go on your bag and that is how I did my first quilt...by reading in a library book and a magazine.
    Yoga...um...my body just isnt as flexible any more! ha
    fall leaves...I love the gorgeous colors...in fact, I just said that today when my hubby and I were out and about.
    no iPHONE... just my basic little cell...and sometimes, I have a hard time with it :o)

    Blessings & Aloha!
    (oh, do get back with me when you decide about your monogram...we will be gone for a week (Thanksgiving week) helping my dad and he doesn't have a computer, so we won't be able to check any emails. And if you do want your monogram for Christmas, i would love to get started on it before we leave. But again, no rush...just thought I would ask.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fantastic list! And great pics to illustrate!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR