Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Mo's Angels

The Pink Ninjas are back again with another cool prompt!
This one is: THROWBACK

Take it how you want it....
but this is what I came up with!


Just a fun layout of me and my girls having fun in my early twenties!!!  We're still friends, hanging out with our kids on our infamous "Pie Nights" where we bring our fave pies to share!  Yummmm!

I loved the Charlie's Angels show back in the day and also the movie.  Loved the depiction of strong independent women....

Check out what the rest of the Ninja's created just to inspire you!
Leave em some love....they really need it!

Hugs,
Mo

4 comments:

  1. love it!!! i also have a charlies angels posed pic from back in the day lol have to dig that out
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooooooo fun Mo! I loveeeeeeeeeee the photos you used! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun layout! Love the colors and the design! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!!! Love these pics!!!

    Wishing you a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR