Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Birthdays and Selfishness!


The next challenge (CHALLENGE #23)  is up at All About Me!  This one is about MEMORABLE BIRTHDAYS...scrap your best birthday memory!

The AAM gals were lucky enough to get a wonderful sticker prize pack from
SRM stickers to create!
I loved using them...so easy.  They blend so nicely into your layout and, though I haven't done this yet...I'm sure they'll look awesome on cards!!!!



A little bit ago, I shared some photos from a hot summer day....where the kids and I celebrated Derrick's (my cousin) brithday!  That's my latest most memorable birthday ever.  It was such a great feeling seeing the smiles on their faces.  I love these kids more than anything!

FYI, the layout was created with embellishments from the Mommy's Little Monster Kit by the Pink Ninja Addicts (big fan here)...and some extra Sassafras Monstrosity stuff I had hoarded!

As you can see, I'm REALLY trying to use up my stuff!

And next to share, I've got the DT layout I created for The Pink Ninja's new prompt,


Just scrapped a fun pic of me!

Sometimes I'm selfish....
I'm selfish with my food. Sometimes, I don't even share with the kids....SERIOUSLY...they'll eat their own meal and want my food whey I finally come home from work just because they like to eat off of peoples plates! So YES....I say NO to them...sometimes!
After a hard day at work...ya JUST WANNA EAT FROM YOUR OWN PLATE without pausing to feed a little one who ALREADY ate a couple hours before you!

Ugh!  Monday night Hubby got some yummy teriyaki and I got home...pretty late...after 10 pm...and I was STARVING!  Of course....as always...Gabe starts whining about wanting some teriyaki cuz he's "weely weely hungwee"!  I told him to go and ask his dad cuz I was already commited to eating my overdue dinner!!!!  Sigh......

Please tell me you're selfish too??????

Ha ha...I just came back from a bachelorette party in Vancouver B.C....lots a fun with girls....I'll share photos after I clear it with the persons in the photos....if not...I'll just share some Mo photos....yah yah...kinda boring...but then what else can I share??????

Hugs,
Mo

12 comments:

  1. Great pages, Mo!! And yes, I can be selfish, too. Like... hiding the last cookie so that after Nate goes to bed I can sneak it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has been much too long since I have meandered through your blog. Love the boldness of the Wet & Wild LO. And the blue pearls are a great touch! And All Mine...well, I can relate. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhhhhhhh I love love love love both lo's Mo!!! And hehehehehehe....I'm selfish too... DO NOT...under any circumstances TOUCH my cookies...you better be dying before I will even share my cookies with you!! LOL LOL LOL!!! And hope to see the photos!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE these....The pic in the second LO is awesome!!!!

    Wishing you a great day sweet friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm totally selfish. ;) hehehe.... feel better? hahaha!

    happy wednesday, my friend!

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i share all the time but my dh hates it LOL - i always tell him to wait till the girls are in bed for treats :D

    great pages :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, your pics are always amazing! Love the layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What great layouts!!! I am totally selfish and not ashamed to admit it. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for your words on my blog..I'm glad someone understands how I feel...life is just too precious to spend ALL of it online:) I'm glad we are both finding a balance with things:):) Wonderful pages and YES I am selfish, especially when i finally get a chance to sit down and eat...and I think that is a kid thing..every kid I know does that as soon as their mama sits down to eat....don't feel bad...sometimes I tell them no too!!! Have a great weekend, Mo!! Love, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun pages! We tend to "share" from each others plates when we go out to eat, cuz for one thing..everything will look yummy and so it's hard to decide what to order! But yes, there are nights that I get home late too and look forward to eating everything on my plate by myself. haha

    Blessings & Aloha!
    Thank you for stopping by! This week has been super busy, so didnt even get posted my one post a week that I try to do! I look forward to your visits and comments :o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mo, you really are crafty - your layouts are so much fun and the stories behind them are really the greatest. I love how you are using your stash - great stuff! I don't blame you about not always wanting to share your food. I grew up with six other mouths wanting me to share with them and then had three rug rats I had to share with plus a hubby - ugh! Now my second hubby doesn't ask - he just takes. LOL! But he always shares with me, so I won't complain but sometimes...I don't wanna share! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR