Thursday, August 12, 2010

Birthday and a Blog Hop!

You should have come to my blog from Barb's Blog, if not, please start at the beginning at the Simply Obsessed blog and work your way through, to the end!


For over a year now I've been purchasing kits from Simply Obsessed and have loved all of them!

So, of course, I have to wish Simply Obsessed a
Happy 3rd Birthday!

Come join in on the fun during the blog hop and hang out and crop starting August 13th Friday!  Wooohoo!  If you haven't been there yet,
the girls are sweet and the gallery is awesome!  Such talent there!!!  The GAMES are also so fun, I don't know how they come up with all that great madness!!!

Photobucket


Okay, so I've been creating some birthday cards and will finally be able to share them with you!
This card is a masculine card, originally created for my cousin who turned 10...but I made it so stinkin' early that I forgot I already had one and ended up giving him some card I had laying around!  Sigh....
So I gotta hang on to this guy till I find a 10 year-old-to-be!  Ha ha!




These two card designs were borrowed from a card I created at a Stampin' Up! Convention way back when I was a Demonstrator!  It's so easy to make!  What's so cute about it is the pocket inside where you can tuck a gift card.  I used my Big Shot and my flower die cuts!
Easy Peasy!





And to make a masculine birthday card, I just used a stamp set with coordinating punch!
I'm planning on making a BUNCH more to give out as card kits this Christmas to friends and family!
If you start early....like NOW, you'll have plenty of time to finish!
Just make a list of all the families you'll need to give gifts to so you know just how hard you'll have to work to make them all!!!!  One set can be for a whole family!

I hope to have inspired some die-cutting and card making!  Maye a project like this will work for one of the crop creations this weekend!!!

Okay...just a small giveaway!!  For fun!!!
I recently came back from a Hawaii trip and found some cute things I could use in my scrapping endeavors!

I will be giving away 5 "Aloha from Hawaii" playing cards (as featured in 2 of my scrappy creations below)...just so you can see what I did with them!



AND....I'll give away THIS postcard below.....


AND the two post cards on the bottom row of this photo (the surfer and the hula girl)!  Sorry, I used some of the others...he he....


Cute huh?
You can use them in your scrapping or as they were intended....in the mail!!!

Just comment on this post and become a follower (I love new bloggy buddies)!  Of course, if you do not want to be put in the running, just say so in the comments!

Muah!  Good luck and happy hopping!  Thanks soooo much for stopping by and be sure to see what fun the rest of the blog hop holds!  Again, crop starts tomorrow...Friday....August 13!

Next stop is Pam's blog!

Hugs,
Mo



29 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh your cards are AWESOME Mo!! And loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee how you used the playing cards!!! And Mo knows that Julie follows her! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pages and mini! Love the cards as embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Mo you just never amaze me with your work-love love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the card, very fun :D

    love the playing cards too :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your 10 year card!so fun and colorful

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute page and cards! Love what you did with those Hawaii playing cards... and so nice that you are doing a RAK. No need to include me though... I still have yet to travel to Hawaii... even though I dream about it! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Following you and those playing cards are awesome additions to a scrappy page!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVEEEEEEEEEE all of these.....JUST PERFECT!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome projects!!! Love, love, love them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are just the most awesome cards -- I especially love that first one for the 10 yr old.

    ReplyDelete
  11. those are really unique cards ! love the Hawaiian theme & how you put them to good use !

    & your card creations are great , Mo! especially love the circles on them !

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your cards and the layout is a lot of fun! Also love the mini!!! :-) Sure, I'll follow you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome , Mo! LOVE LOVE LOVE that layout! Your cards are fabulous, too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. you know i love your style. so glad you played along!

    ReplyDelete
  15. wowza!! LOVING the layouts, cards, you did a TON! love that top card especially, so much going on!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card design!!!!! I pm'd you at AAM! Talk to you later!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have a bunch of those postcards that I framed and hung in my house... I totally wasnt thinking of using them in my LOs... thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just love those cards. So simple yet amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh, I just love your work. Your style is fun and unique! Love what you do.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love your pages and I love how you used the Aloha cards. I'm just here to admire the view and not to join the candy. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  21. UHHHHH!!!!!! LOVE your work!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so glad I am following you now :) Great mini!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR