Saturday, June 12, 2010

beautiful dreamer


Are you nerdy?  I AM!  Have you tried scrapping with the Nerdy Victorious Scrapbookers?  Um....if ya haven't...YOU SHOULD!  Go see what the Envious Society is up to!  Man the DT layouts ROCK and the two other submissions so far are GORGEOUS!

Okay, so I loooove how they inspire using collages!  Check out the current collage for this challenge below:

Soooo cool, right?

Well, here's my take:


I love...I loooves it!  Here's my Cali sis, Emmy.  Yes, another Hawaii picture!  These are one of my most fave pics taken during the trip.  She so purdy!

I'm a "watcher" and I learn things from observing.  I'm good with the NOT SO obvious... yet not always good at obvious.  Know what I mean?  Anyway.  I always learn from watching other people in my life.
I learn a lot from my family and in the last few years I've learned that my sister really lives life, taking the time to experience it in many ways.  It helps to be an ADRENALINE JUNKIE too!
But what I'm saying is she is continually doing things...enjoying good food, watching sunsets, living healthy, and doing whatever is next on her daredevil list.

The journaling reads:
"You remind me that really living life takes effort....you can't be lazy and let it pass you by."

And I adapt this concept into my own life (since I'm not comfortable being a daredevil with two young monsters who depend on me).  So I take them to the park on the limited sunny days we have in Washington or go out to enjoy a train ride at our fave hangout, take a family vacation, or just have family get-togethers!

Have you taken time to enjoy life lately?  What have you done?

You have till June 30 to scrap and link up!

Hugs,
Mo

8 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful take to the nerdy challenge Mo. The colors you used are fab! You and your sister look as though you could pass as twins, seriously! And, to answer your questions....I took the time lastnight to turn off all the lights and tv's in the house to play "boogiman" with my 4 kids (or 3, not counting the scaredy cat). LOL I hid in the dark while the kids had to find me on their hands and knees (to prevent accidents running). It was SO much fun playing with them and I know I wont be able to do this for very long because their growing up so fast. But yes, I feel like I have been living life to the fullest lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sooooooooooooooo love love love loveeeeeeeeeeeeee this Mo!! CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEE photo and love love love love love love the COLORS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your take on the challenge Mo! I am a NERD, I should go over and participate:):) I'll try to check it out tnite while the kids are on their sleepover! Love that page so much and I think all you girls are gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your take on the collage, dreaming is my favorite thing to do. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful inspo and beautiful page :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww miss mo - I love the title - *beautiful dreamer*,,, precious. I love the colors you used for this creation, thanks for being nerdy with us lover girl!!!
    {xoxo} ally

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous girl, gorgeous take!!
    I have been enjoying life, but also have let myself get stressed about things I can't control. so I really need to chill on that. hahah
    hope you have been awesome!
    love ya!
    B

    ReplyDelete
  8. Missy Mo, I love this. I have a thing for polka dots and this totally rocked the challenge! I might just have to scraplift this! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR