Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Who I wanna be...


So, I'm the blog hostess at All About Me this time around!  Whooohooo!
The challenge is to scrap about Your Idol...whoever that may be!

There are a lot of people in my life I look up to, but the one person that always seems to get me thinking "I wish I could be more like that" is my Mom.
I've said it before, I'm lucky to have her in my life.  I'm lucky to be able to learn from her.

Here is my journaling:
My Mommy is and always will be my idol!  I want to be as thoughtful, generous, selfless, positive, clever and dedicated as she is.  I'm so blessed that God has placed me in this world to follow in such an amazing woman's footsteps...to observe and learn and benefit from her love...I am forever thankful.

So go ahead and scrap about your idol!  It could be someone in your life right now, a celebrity, a public figure...whoever!  Whe I was a little girl....I wanted to be Wonder Woman...you could even scrap about her!
Make it lighthearted and fun or emotional, serious, or...you could even scrap about YOUR pick for American Idol (if it wasn't Lee aka Mo's boyfriend)....roll with it :)

Happy Wednesday!!

Hugs,
Mo

10 comments:

  1. Oh what a wonderful tribute to your Mom...I had tears in my eyes reading the journaling...I know she is so proud of you!!!

    Love all the details and colors you used...and the PHOTO....STUNNING!!

    Wishing you a great day!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gooood challenge!! your momma is so pretty!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a wonderful tribute to your mom - fantastic page :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was sweeter than sweet and an AMAZING LO! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowwwwwwwwwww!! This is GORGEOUS Mo!! I love love love love love love love love the layers and SO IN LOVE with that dress form paper! :)):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous layout Mo! I chose my Mama too!!! Love all the elements you used!
    Have a wonderful week!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous. I LOVE that photo, your mom is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mo, this is beautiful! I love the papers you used. The journaling is awesome - what a great tribute to your mom - it is really wonderful! I am so inspired to take on this challenge - thanks for the inspiration! I've sent you an e-mail too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the great prompt on the All About Me blog! I love how your LO turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi mo!!! super thanks for the challenge!!! love your layout - - i love the journaling the most!!! great use of the papers too!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR