Saturday, June 19, 2010

sweet!


Just wanted to share this layout I created with a Sketchy Thursdays Sketch.  It's for the July GDT contest.

I almost forgot to link it up!  Geez, I ALWAYS forget!!!  Sorry for the BAAAAD glare in the photo!  The clouds and sunlight streaming through were NOT helping!  Darn Washington weather!

This is a photo I took of my babies after a long day hanging out while on vacation in Hawaii....I know...another pic, but I have so many to share!  And all the pics I took will be used in TONS of layouts in the near future so I hope you're not sick of Hawaii cuz I sure won't shut up about it!!!!

I love seeing these two all cuddled up together!  They're usually always screaming at each other and fighting...ugh!

Hugs,
Mo

12 comments:

  1. Girl...I will NEVER ever tire of your Hawaii photos!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that lo!! I loveeeeeeeeeee the colors!! Thanks sooooooooooo much for playing along with ST! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this one and I agree SWEET!!!

    Have a great one sweet friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's beautiful Mo!! I have a pic of Lucas and Isabelle like that when we had to move our camping inside...lucas had his arms all wrapped around her. And they usually fight a lot too!! It's nice to have those sweet, quiet moments too:) Love, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mo!! Love this page, and you picked great colors and patterns for this!! Love it!!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. so sweet, love the ribbon and buttons at the top :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great LO. Love the paper strips : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. your layout is SWEET!!!

    I am getting tired of this weather... it's the first day of summer, where is the sun?!?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohmygosh! The layout is wonderful, but that photo! Adorable!!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. keep sharing those hawaii photos! you know how much i miss that place! hehe.

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR