Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Imma Shoe Freak and some Random Thoughts!




Boy was I a craftin fiend this weekend.  All in my craft room playing, cutting and designing!
I ripped into my cool new Pink Ninja Addicts Kit called Thrift Shop Junkie!  The elements in it were softer than I wanted so I mixed in another kit called Sew Cute Embellishment Kit (by Scrap Freak).  I also dug up some old Graphic 45 Fashionista stuff which gave my layout the right FLAVOR!!!

The prompt at All About Me Challenge Blog is "In Her Shoes" which is hosted by the lovely Janis!  That woman is such a talent!

Here's what I got to play with to make my LO!

Look at all that wonderful vintage thrift-shoppyness goodness!



This one's the Sew Cute Embellishment Kit from Scrap Freak!....SEW FREAKIN' CUTE!
I only used the buttons and pins but thought you'd like to see the yumminess here!

So I'm a SHOE FREAK, FOR REAL!  It's another guilty pleasure of mine!  Except...I hardly ever feel guilty cuz I wear the FUNK outta my shoes!  Oh, but there's no FUNK in them, know what I mean?

Journaling reads:
"What can I say...they're my weakness!  There's NOTHING better than a kick-ass pair of shoes!"


Now THESE are my most favoritest pair of kick-ass rocker boots EVER!  I got these BAD GIRLS for myself!  Look at all those cool straps!
Luke got me these (I picked em out though)!  LOVE EM!!!!  My shoes motivate me to get outta my PJ's most mornings....cuz you'd look CRAZY wearing shoes like these with PJ's right????
And my sis Krystal picked these babies out for me!  I looooooooove them!

So there you have it....3 of my FAVE pair of shoes....right now, at least!
I kinda get sad when summer comes, cuz that means these babies have to go in hiding till the Fall!

And just when you thought it was over...here are some Random Thoughts!
The current prompt over at the Pink Ninja's Challenge Blog is

RANDOMNESS!

Use a Paperclip


Pink Twist: Embroidery Floss

***  whoops, prompt is not up...maybe due to the DT call underway????...hmmm...I'm sharing anyway!


And for this one, I used some goodness from my Pink Ninja Addicts Carousel Kit!

I've said it before.  I'm a scatterbrain.  I've always got a TON of things running through my mind at the same time.  When I was younger, it was difficult for me to focus, but now I'm better at it!  I think being a Nurse trained me to use my SECRET POWER and channel it for GOOD!  Yes, I'm a super hero.

Click on the photo above to view the random thoughts....it saves me some time typing.  I've got to use all my available time to FIGHT EVILDOERS you know!

Don't forget to head on over to these wonderful Challenge Blogs K?  These girls give up their free time for the love of scrapping and I think they are all so awesome!  Play along if you can!!!  I've created my most bestest layouts with these challenges!

Ooooooh!  Just realized as I'm typing this up (ahead of time over the weekend), it's The Hubsters Bday today!  If you're reading this Luke, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!....yeh right...

Hugs,
Mo

13 comments:

  1. MO These LO are Gorgeous. I love that kit too. Love them boots, kwym about loving shoes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kick arse shoes, babe!!! Love the pages!!! Such fun colors and embellies in both kits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Luke!!!! May is a great Month!!

    Now those LO's.....are making me swoon....you rocked them and I agree shoes and of course Coach bags...you can never have enough!!!

    Wishing you a Fabulous Day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh! That is amazing!!! That shoe freak collage needs to be framed and put on a wall!!! AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You and me girl need to go shoe shopping! I love those boots and the other shoes. Soo much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great shoes and i love that random thoughts LO :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday to the Hubby! :)

    I looooooove shoes and this layout rocks! I just love the new Ninjas kit! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome, awesome layouts! And those shoes! Wow, I'd fall down if I wore them, LOL, but my 15 year old looking over my shoulder thought I was shopping online and said she wanted the pair your dh bought you! :-D TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. holy smokes those shoes just rocked my socks off! i'm loving your LO's you did a faby job girl!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. busy busy busy!!! Shoes and scrapbooking, two of my most favorite things to do!!!

    BTW, I got the YEAHHHHHHH!!!!! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow ! wow ! wow ! gotta love those shoes , grrl ! hmm woe the butt you kick with 'em ! lol

    fun layouts !

    hope your weekend was great ! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. wowsers!!! those are some hot shoes! :) i need a link to those!

    and those kits look so scrumptious... if only the budget would allow for me to play with them.

    hope you are doing well. have not heard from you in a while, so i had to pop in and say hello.

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR