Saturday, May 15, 2010

Airplanes!

The other day we went to visit the Museum of Flight in Seattle.  Lemme tell you....these boys LOVED IT!
Once they figured out they couldn't touch the planes...they were okay...kinda....

Once again, my brother-in-law snapped some photos and here they are to share!

my nephew

my son

the buddies.....awwwww...

He also took some video and made THIS!
*
The Museum of Flight from Cham Kao on Vimeo.

My fave part is the boys running around in circles like airplanes!

Lemme tell U a cute story about how my son bullies his cousin.
Yesterday I hear some crying as I'm checking my email.
I find the little one....my nephew crying.
My son shoved him.  Upon closer observation, I find TOOTHPASTE in my nephews hair!

Now I know why there was some wrestling and a fall....

So, I was sitting on the couch and my nephew beside me and I tell Gabe to put his hands out palms up....yup...I sure did.  But the funny thing was, after the first smack on Gabe's hand, I hear a small little whispered "Ouch!" right next to me (my cute lil nephew)...and I smacked Gabe's other hand and hear a second whispered "Ouch!"  I stifled a snicker and let them play again.

Not funny...BUT TOTALLY FUNNY!

On another note!  The PINK NINJAS are having a DT call!!!!  Hurry hurry, I think the deadline is May 18th!!!!  CHECK IT OUT HERE!

Hugs,
Mo

7 comments:

  1. Those photos are ADORABLE!!! Loving that video too....and hehehehehehehehehe....loving that slapping of hands story!!! LOL :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that video is ADORABLE! looks like you all had a great time. it looks like such a fun place to visit!

    your story about the "ouch"es is super cute. just shows how close they are. let's hope they stay that way.

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like the boys had tons of fun!!!!! Loving the video!!!!

    Wishing you a great day sweet friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are too cute! "Ouch!" LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. So funny! Kee has totally taken to bullying Kins lately. He relentless. I keep telling him it's all going to come back to bite him in the ass one day soon and I'm just going to sit back and watch her kick his butt. Are all siblings (or close relatives) like this? I'm an only child so this is all new territory for me. Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, those photos are so wondeful! I think that ouch story is so sweet and you set a good example for your nephew, no matter how cute you are, you shouldn't be mean. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. great pics and video! hope you enjoyed the wonderful weather this weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR