Friday, May 28, 2010

We're leaving...on a jet plane!

I am here in Waikiki with the family! We've been having the time of our lives! The kids are amazed at how different it is here from the mainland! I've got TONS of pics to share and also have to say sorry for not updating my friends! I thought I'd be able to upload my pics pretty easily since I just got this iPhone but I should have known it wasn't going to work with blogger very well. Even tried using photobucket but the pics don't fit and are gigantic! So for my facebook friends, I have uploaded some pics for your viewing pleasure. And if you wanna find me on FB I am under Maureen Kao! So sorry I have no pics! Today we'll be heading to North Shore to play and dinner at a restaurant be the beach at Turtle Bay! I miss you all and apologize for not visiting for awhile!

Hugs
mo

7 comments:

  1. Ooh! Have a great time!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO glad you are having sooo much fun!!! We can see pics when you get back...but I'm heading to FB to see them:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You, my friend, are one lucky duck! Color me jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. omygosh!!! HOW FUN!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! Have a great time and don't worry about us, we'll be here when you get back!!!! :D I saw your note on FB, watching the mailbox like a hawk! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wooohooo have fun!!! my hubby just got back from there lol
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. woohoo have a great time!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR