Thursday, April 1, 2010

A Walk In the Park

(photo in layout by C Kao Photography)

Another page that I will be giving as a gift for Mother's Day to my SIL.
I'm diving right in...so I REALLY HOPE I finish all the scrapbooks I'm planning!



I used lots of stuff from my stash...yay!  Out with the old...so I can MAKE WAY FOR THE NEW!!!!



This photo was perfect for the challenge at Simply Obsessed where you were to use the word "park" in your layout somehow.....

In the photo are my cutie nieces...sisters.  And to go with the photo, I found a poem
"Giggles, secrets, sometimes tears, sister and friend through the years."

Simple, short and sweet....and full of love...LIKE ME!

Random Thoughts
In My Head

I have a crush on Lee Dewyze of AI.  Something bout those eyes and that guitar and dark hair....oh, and that sexy voice.


And so happy that Andrew had a good night on AI the other night!


But Crystal still rules AI.

I can't wait to see Clash of the Titans this weekend!

I ate chocolate cake for breakfast...oh, and coffee.

My HOA sent me a letter about needing to weed but I'm scrapping today instead.  I think it's because someone's telling me what to do and I refuse to listen...until I'm ready (I dunno why I'm like this...I've always been this way.).  BAD HOMEOWNER!

I had sushi today.....YUM!

Hope y'all have a great weekend!!!!!!  What are your plans?

Hugs,
Mo

12 comments:

  1. I soooo love this layout!!!...the colors speak to me!!..love the color combo..and the picture is priceless!!..sweet job!!..you always rock it miss mo!

    love,nely

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! Scrap the day away and weed when you get to it :). I love the colors on your layout - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha i'm totally like you my pisces sister! :) if someone tells me one thing, i ain't gonna do it! ;) esp if it's for wedding. i say screw HOA. haha. jk!

    and that'a girl... using your older stuff for the new stuff! woooooot! :)

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I love love love love that lo Mo!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee the colors and that photo!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is soooooo Beautiful...I just adore the pic and all the elements are PERFECT!!!

    YUM Chocolate cake for Breakfast....now you are my kinda girlie!!!

    Have a great weekend sweet friend!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love that your title is on your pic - great page :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome layout! Love those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I ate icecream and cake for breakfast earlier this week! Too funny!

    Gorgeous LO, love that sweet photo and those awesome bright papers! So so pretty!

    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oooooooooo that layout is sooo pretty!
    we are goign to try to go see Clash on Sunday! yaya!

    I love Liam !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a lovely layout! I love the bright and bold colors. I just love Usher!

    ReplyDelete
  11. fantastic colors on this layout , grrl ! way to go getting your gifts ahead of time !

    Sounds like your weekend is a fab one ! I miss my Japanese food too ! sigh ! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sushi rules! Can't wait to hear what you thoughts of Clash of the Titans!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR