Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The Boys



I played around with my Maya Mists (by Maya Road).....UH GAIN!  I got two of my fave shades (green and blue)!  I cut up some old pp that I was not using and arranged them in this diamond pattern to mimic a fence.  I sprayed the blue up top and the green on the bottom (sky vs. grass).  I took some old chipboard and colored them with some chalk ink (Colorbox).  The "o" is actually the scrap chipboard from my pack of chipboard gears by Maya Road.  And since I didn't have an extra "y", I just stamped it!  I like to doodle in small words like "the" or "and"....more fun!

So, this layout is one I'll be giving my sister-in-law for Mother's Day (shhhhhh...don't tell)!


So...these are her boys....and she's got a bun in the oven...so I'll have pictures of a new Moo Kao (pronounced cow...get it???) Baby in a few months!



I love white ink on black paper...POP!  



Like the fence?  So fun!

This one's a quick post.  Just got off a few day stretch....I'm am super exhausted but my guilt got me to post today!  Hoping for some sunshine tomorrow sos I can take some photos of some layouts to share and bracelets to put in the etsy store!

I am in the process of playing around with different ways to create custom beads to use in my bracelets....hmmmmmmm...the artistic wheels are always turning...now if only I had the awesome talent of GOOD FOLLOW THROUGH!  He he ha ha!

What are you up to this week?

Random thoughts...
IN MY HEAD

Kate really sucked on dancing with the stars.  Sorry.

Who in the world is that dude in his parent's basement who all those women wanna be with?  I can't remember what channel that show was on...but the fool in me had to watch it to see what the real prize was!  Uh....sorry to say...it was just the okay looking dude.  Even Hubby watched because we were sooooo confused!

I hate that I wanna watch all these reality shows.

I love watching make-up tutorials on YouTube.

I love make-up....I have BOXES of it!

I looked at myself in a mirror up close today...ugh...someone hand me some tweezers...yuck!  I need to do more close up checks in the mirror!  Here I am a few hours later on the couch home from work.....eyebrows still nasty!

How do you get stubborn dry patches outta your skin?  I tried deep moisturizing...works just a couple hours and the flakey patch is back....exfoliated....still there....HELP!

I LOVE love luv LOOOOOOOVE watching the Wendy Williams Show...."How YOU doin'?"
She honestly brings a smile to my daily life! SERIOUSLY!  I feel so happy when I watch her!
 I love this amazing woman!




Hugs,
mo

10 comments:

  1. that layout is freaking awesome!!..really love how you did the maya misting...musta taking you forever!!

    I don't know if you have ever tried Aquafor...it's suppose to work miracles for dry patches!! it works really well for my nephew!..it's just a little greasy!!

    happy tuesday!!

    love~nely

    ReplyDelete
  2. i totally missed dancing with the stars! i wanted to see if kate was any good! :)

    ...and how'd i know that it was gonna be a project with misting... heheh. just a guess! hehe. :)

    LOVE it tho! and how creative of you to do that criss cross pattern with your scraps! :)

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i soooooooooooooooo love love love that lo...holy smokes woman that masking in for the background is sooooooooooooooooo flippin' cool!!! and hehehehehehehehe....my philosphy (i suck at spelling...lol...anywho!)...is I don't watch reality tv as lol lol lol....i have enuf reality in my own life! LOL!!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely layout! I love the pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa, Mo! What an awesome layout! LOVE your misting, I'm SO stealing that idea! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowowowow that misting is AWESOME!

    I'm with you, Kate sucked. Actually, she wouldn't be so bad if she'd stop rolling her eyes and getting so defensive about stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the LO....the misting ROCKS!!! Look at you go girlie!!!!

    Love your random thoughts....I know what you mean about needing the tweezers!!!

    have a great one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG, LOVE the misting!!!! got a garden l/o in the works and a little misted garden fence would look soooo cute... ;oD

    And i totally agree with you...Kate sucked big time!!! worse than i expected so that is reeeeaaaalllllly bad. get a clue, woman...everyone who deals with you quits eventually. what don't you get?? there are a lot of real stinkers on there this season. (can you tell i luvs me some DWTS??)

    ReplyDelete
  9. totally great lo - looks like you are peering through the fence :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fabulous page, and such a wonderful gift!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR