Friday, March 26, 2010

Smile Silly Monster


He he...look at that silly smile!  I got to play with some Sassafras papers!  I love that Monstrosity line, don't you?

Here is another page that is going to go in my Aunt's scrapbook for Mother's Day.
I wonder if she reads this blog?  I don't think so...ha ha!
This layout is of her youngest child...and MY youngest cousin!
Once again, on the journaling, I added some of his most adorable qualities!


This layout was created during the Mini Crop that went on over at Simply Obsessed where I scrapped 7 LAYOUTS!  One of the elements was swirls and bling and so I combined it by blinging up my swirls!  I just stamped my image with black ink, then traced it with a white opaque pen and added in the liquid pearls (platinum) for some interest...then layered some glittery stickles on top of the white lines!


It's not too hard to get the hang of varying the dot sizes once you practice on a bunch of layouts.  Plus, as long as your dot hasn't dried yet, it's easy to add to it if you need to increase the size of your dot and flick the underside of your paper to settle it into the rest of the liquid pearls.


He he...isn't he cute?  You know when you have that fake "camera smile"?  Well, this is Tristans!  I love how he almost looks kind of scared...he's such a cutie!


And you're in for a TREAT!  All About Me Challenge Blog will be having a BLOG HOP!  So, hop along and see the fabulous creations of the DT and find out what that prompt will be!  I'm sure there will be prizes to win...so STAY TUNED FOR MORE INFO!  It will take place on April 7th!  I know I'M GOING TO COME UP WITH A GOODIE OR TWO TO GIVE AWAY!!!


So help me spread the word.  Feel free to use the image and post it and remember to put the date as April 7th!  So, hop along with me then!  More details to come!

What do you have planned this weekend?
I work (blechy blech)!

Hugs,
Mo

3 comments:

  1. ohhhh i love this mo!!! love all that sass....and that photo is just toooooooooo stinkin' adorable! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! What a doll and this layout is dreamy! I hope work isn't crazy for you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally great LO - such a great paper line for these LO's :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR