Thursday, March 4, 2010

The Best Place on Earth is With the Ones You Love!

(click on the image to see a super duper close-up)

Here's a layout I created during a crop at Simply Obsessed.  I also used the December Kit which is sooooo cute!  I made a total of 7 layouts AND I got a prize!  I love crops!  This layout was actually a lift challenge.  The girls did an awesome job of coming up with challenges for that SWAK crop! 

And my favorite part of this layout is stamping those swirls on both sides and then going back and adding some Liquid Pearls in Platinum (Ranger) for some cheap bling!

I used some photos from New Years Eve...a fun evening with the family and kids!

So, I loooooove fruity drinks!  And I looooooove sweet white wine....like dessert wine....and so I also like sweet champagne.  Anyway, if you like sweet drinks, try mixing champagne and Passion Fruit juice (by Welch's)...yummmmm!  Cheap champagne is just fine!  I like Cook's Spumante (but this might be too sweet for some of you mixed with that passion fruit juice)!  For a yummy non-alcoholic drink, mix the juice with seltzer water or any carbonated water....yummy!  

I dunno why I got off on that tangent but drink recipes are pretty much the only recipe's you'll probably ever get from me!!!!!!  

Okay, cute picture here!  My cousin "D" left his glasses at my house.  And, of course Luke (Hubby) HAD to put them on Gabe...and them MOMMY had to take a picture!  Gabe was NOT very amused!  Can you see the rug burn on his chin?  Yep, I have no idea how it happened but one day I noticed it.  Being 3, he jumps....thus FALLS A LOT....and I'm sure this is a result of one of his stunts!  Sooo cute!



I remember when Isabel was learning to walk (about 9 months), she did a face plant on the carpet and had rug burn on her nose!  LOL!  Of course, I HAD to take pics...but I can't remember where they're saved to!  When I find them, I'll share!

This'll be a short one.  I'm feeling slightly under-the-weather....fighting a cold.  It's all in my chest and I can't stop coughing....ick.  I hope the babies don't get sick.

Oh, and I'm afraid I've hit that road block...ya know, when the MoJo runs out....oh man.  Help!  What do you do to get outta that funk?

What are your plans for the weekend?  I've got to renew my ACLS skillz....Advanced Cardiac Life Support....it's gonna be sooooooo loooooong!  Ugh!

Thanks for visiting!  Love you all!

Hugs,
Mo

9 comments:

  1. Love the LO...the stamping is awesome and the pics...priceless...Love your little one with the glasses on...he looks so HAPPY!!! :-)

    Hoping that you are feeling better soon....and that Mojo will return...I promise...sometimes this happens to all of us!!!

    We are off to a Home and Garden show this weekend...YAY...getting some ideas for the downstairs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i am loving that lo mo!!!! i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee the colors!!!!! and ummmmmmmmmmmmmm next time u have that drink u like so much??? u just might want to take a pic of it....as U NEVER know when U might need it for a challenge....just sayin' ... *wink* *wink* :):):):):):) hope u feel better....i'm fighting something off right now too!!! ugh!!! need to get better! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feel better, Mo! Love your layout (as usual)! I need to dust some of my stamps off, I'll bet I haven't stamped in YEARS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the tip on using liquid pearls after stamping the swirls !

    I'm having a sorta 'flu here so I'm kinda in the same boat with you perhaps this weekend ! lol

    But when in a mojo funk - how about doing things a little bit differently from the usual - like maybe scraplift a scrappy idol etc etc try new techniques using old stash ... BUY new stash ! lol

    or I like to do nothing but edit pics - I do mine at www.picnik.com easy peasy !

    Have a restful weekend whatever you're thinking !

    hugs ,,,

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is A WONDERFUL LAYOUT!! love the colors and the photos! so awesome!
    hope you are having a wonderful weekend!
    B

    ReplyDelete
  6. sweet LO! Love the lil gal sleeping!! Hahahaha!
    Feel Better! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love all of the collage press on that LO! :) sooooo pretty!

    and cuuuuuuute photos... hehehe.

    as for the mojo lacking... i usually just blog hop around looking at friends' blogs. it usually will get me out of a rut. and usually, you are one of the ones i visit! ;)

    hugs
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR