Thursday, February 11, 2010

Soulmate


Okay, I've stumbled across another challenge blog...yesssss!!!!  This one's pretty cool!  Um...and Ninja Master Ally is there too!  Sheesh...no wonder I think it's so super cool!  It's the Nerdy Victorious Scrapbookers....he he...cute, I know!  What I love is they do these freaking cool collages (you have GOT to check it out) and you draw inspiration from them whether it be in the design or colors or....whatever!  I'm loving that concept!  This is for their SECOND challenge, so hop on over and play along.

I also am taking part in the Swak Crop over at Simply Obsessed and I'm having a great time!  There are games and challenges so play along and get some scrapping done!  I created this layout using Challenge #1 where you are to pick from several conversation heart sayings.  I picked Soulmate.

And one of my soulmates is my dd Isabel.  She amazes me.  Here is the journaling:

 "My baby girl, my soulmate, my love and my life. You are the best of me and my weaknesses are your strengths. You're amazing!"

In the photos we are singing some songs from the Mama Mia soundtrack...which we love...he he!  I used a stinkload of stickles!!!!!  At the rate I'm going, Hubs is going to have to buy me another boxload of ink, stickles, and paint!  I've been dusting off a bunch of my stamps...I've neglected them for so long....I even felt so bad..for awhile there, I removed my "stamping with mo" title from the banner...ah hah!  Now it's back...the title I mean...oh...and the stamping!

Hope you enjoyed my share!  

Hugs,
Mo

12 comments:

  1. this is soooooooooooooooooooo fun!!! loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the photos, the hearts....and loving that u used the hearts in the title! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one is just perfect!!! Look at you go!!! I love the colors and the pics....so sweet!!! I love Mama Mia!!!!! YAY for dusting off the stamps...I have been using mine much more and that makes me happy!!!

    Have a Terrific Thursday!!!! Is it Thursday.....I can't remember what day it is...just another day of snow!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mo, Love your page for this!! I love that blog too...love the idea of getting inspiration from the collage! I might have to try this one:) Love, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mo!! This is fabulous!!!! Such cute pics and I love the funky design!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous girl! I want to come scrap with you so some of your mojo with rub off on me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i LOVE the mama mia soundtrack!!!!! wahooooooo! glad that two do too! :)

    isn't it great to find new challenge blogs... more inspiration for all of us, right?!

    LOVE the wings on the LO... and the journaling... :)

    hugs,
    s.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Mo, what fun you 2 are having together! I'm so luvin' this LO!
    xoxo-RobinJ

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a beauitiful LO Mo. I love the part of your journaling where you say your weaknesses are her strengths. Thanks for playing along with us over at NVS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow you did a wonderful job, your layout ROCKS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great layout. Love those pictures. Love that you decided to play along with us nerdy girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. awwwww,,, mo ~ this is precious ~ i love that your daughter is your soul mate!!! i love that rusty pickle paper and how you stickeled in the heart,,, youre amazing,, thanks for playing with the nerdy girls,,,
    {xoxo}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR