Wednesday, February 10, 2010

i make stuff up


The next prompt is up at The Pink Ninjas!  C'mon, play along! And DON'T forget to see the amazing Ninja DT creations!

Prompt:
HANDMADE
use:
cardboard
pink twist:
lace



I thought adding a hand print would be fun.  I love how it looks.



I love to create and I love handmade things.  So fun, so meaningful and so emotional.


There's my photo posing with my BP necklace (Beth made if for moi).  Ummmm....so I hear miss Beth P has made it into 2 ninja layouts for this prompt (via her Dirty Laundry Etsy)....girl, you've got too many fans!  You're so freaking lovable!!!!


Whaddya think of all the crazy embellies?????  I'm sooooooo happy cuz I finally took the time to learn how to stich up one of those fabric flowers!  I'm tellin' ya!  One day I'm gonna REALLY learn how to sew!  It's in my blood!  I've come from a family of seamstresses and tailors....FOR REAL!  So I KNOW I can do it...and if I apply myself...I know I could be pretty decent!

Do you likey the papers?  Uh huh, I KNOW!  Yet again, I used one of my Pink Ninja Addicts Kits!!!  This one is the "Don't Get It Twisted" Kit.  Omigosh it's so flippin' cool!

LOOK!



For more photos, visit the Pink Ninja Addicts Etsy Shop HERE!

I am in LOVE with these kits!

Oh!  Thanks to Ninja Jessica, I found this funny t-shirt website.




I HAD to get this one!




And I FELL IN LOVE with THIS ONE!

And I got another Gremlin's one but they must have sold out, cuz I can't find a photo to show you :(  it's soooo cute!  But it said "Word to your Mogwai"....I couldn't stop giggling every time I saw it!!!

I didn't get this next one...but I WANT IT!



There are so many other cute shirts and lots of em are super funny!
Take a peek at em at Crazy Dog T-shirts....hilarious!

Hope to have given you the giggles!  Thanks for visiting!  PLAY WITH ME AT THE PINK NINJAS!!!!!

Hugs,
Mo

13 comments:

  1. What a lovely self layout! I love Gizmo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mo, that layout is FANTASTIC!! It would take too long to post what I love about it, so I'll post what I don't like about it... there, done. :-D I.must.have.that.spooning.shirt. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. omygosh mo!!! i love love love love that lo...the hand print is perfect for it!!! and those t-shirts are toooooooooooooooooooo funny!!! i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that spooning one! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Mo....this LO is Rocking!!! I love everything single detail!!!! I need to go check the kit out now!!!

    What cute tee shirts....love the spooning one!!!

    Wishing you a great day!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Mo, this layout is awesome! Love the pink lace and the hand print was genius!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is probably one of my all time fave layouts of yours:) It is so gorgeous!!! Just like the photo of you. And those shirts are so funny..God, I used to love the Gremlins!! I'll have to check those out. Love, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOWWOWOWOWOWOW! I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE everything about this layout!!! Super cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the layout and your BP necklace rocks! I have one of her newer prima flower bibs on it's way to me, so cant wait!
    those tee's are too funny. lovin it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fun layout Mo!!! I love BP too =)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. i LOVE all of the details on this layout!!! so bright and so fun!!! :)

    and those shirts are sooo cute. i want that spooning forking one! hahah. ;)

    happy hump day, my friend!

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the fabric flower and the handprint looks awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. LMAO at the shirts! Too funny! You are SOOO cute Mo- I love that layout!!!!!!!!Beautiful job! And I can't sew either, thank God for the good 'ole glue gun! yippee!! xOxO

    ReplyDelete
  13. I adore what you did on this layout , Mo ! definitely a big fave of yours for me at the moment ! so inspiring !!!!

    & those tees are really fun - I never notice these kinds in stores ! if we can even find them !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR