Friday, February 12, 2010

lil bitty mini book

Just a quick share today!  This is a mini book I sent to my sister for Valentine's Day!  It's a premade mini book and it's so cute!  It was so fun to make.  Here are some photos.  Sorry if it's dim.  The light here in Washington is nearly non-existent!

This album is perfect for wallet sized photos!  I used one of those k i memories kits that I got from JoAnn.  I made Krystal one as well but will have to share another day.  I figured I'd take better photos on a brighter day.

What are your plans for the weekend?  I'm going skiing AGAIN on Saturday!  I got a great deal so I spent $40 on two more days which includes lift tickets and the rental (plus lessons...it's been a long long time....heh heh)!  It should be pretty fun!  I'm heading up with my Aunt.  Have a wonderful weekend!!!  Thanks for visiting!!!

Hugs,
Mo

7 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the colors to the mini!!! and the details rock. the buttons, the ribbons.... just YUMMY! :)

    hope you have a lovey dovey weekend!!

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. soo cute! and such great bright colors for our dim WA days.
    Have fun skiing this weekend. We are going to see the Presidents at the Showbox tonight, I have a massage tomorrow, dinner with the in-laws at some point this weekend and I have to keep working on my Wonderland swap items in between it all! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this mini....just adorable!!!

    We have no real plans...shoveling snow is on the list!!! FUN!!!!!

    Wishing you a great Valentines Weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww babe! what an awesome premade album! I love all the little goodies and embellishments...you got my kind of style!
    and those little premades make the best gifts or to sell.
    Any big plans for the weekend?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh - so FREAKIN' cute!! :) Love the colour combos and embellies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog...I'm looking forward to seeing what eye candy you post next! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR