Saturday, February 13, 2010

photos in the snow

Nope, no snow here in Bothell, but we did go skiing a few weeks ago!  I am skiing again today and hopefully will have photos for you!!!  This photo share is extremely overdue!

When we went tubing....

I don't know what this fellow was crying about, but we had to take a photo!

Here's the GIRLS ONLY ski trip last weekend!  Me and my Aunts.

Mommy and Me!

I don't know how many dang times I fell, but this is the little baby hill I went down!

My Aunt J (the mommy of my cutie patootie cousins).  She's the one I'm going skiing again with today!

Wish me luck on the mountain!  No bruises, no injuries cuz I gotta look FOINE when I go out to din din tommorrow for Valentine's Day!

Hugs,
Mo

8 comments:

  1. love your ski jacket, uber cool :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhhhhhhhh these photos are awesome mo! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm impressed you did the baby hill! I don't do snow! LOL Cute pics, TFS! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. great pics!!! i totally can't snowboard, but skiing is a diff story. i actually went down blues... no black slopes tho... i'm too scared! hahaha.

    anyway, hope you have fun at the snow today!

    hugs
    s.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pics....looks like a great time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Killer photos girl!
    And by the way...little man was not just crying he was bawling :D :D :D Kids are a trip, you never know what will set them off and I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks it's ok to take a picture even when they are not happy :)
    Happy Valentine's day and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you had a fabulous time! Love it! I'd be right there on the bunny hill with you...or maybe I'd just slide around the parking lot? ;) I took a look at your Etsy store, and holy smokes, lady, that wrap bracelet is fab! I'm so excited that you're following my blog - thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What fun pics! Looks like you had an awesome time! xOxO

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR