Tuesday, February 16, 2010

14 Things I {heart} About You


Once again, I HAD to play with a Sketchy Thursdays Sketch, this one is the 2/11 sketch!  Loving this one!  I broke open my Pink Ninja Addicts Kit called Mommy's Little Monster!  They also have a Pink Ninja Addicts Blog showing lots of projects they've used with the Pink Ninja Addicts Kit.  Check out the Ninja Masters (Ally and Nely) and the Ninja Stars (Gloria and Carrie) in action!

I've got a 5 day stretch off again and I can't WAIT to play in my scrap room!  

I was also inspired by the S.W.A.K. crop that was going on at Simply Obsessed last week.  One was to scrap "14 Things I Love About You" (14, in honor of Valentine's Day).  I was able to complete 7 challenges, so was very pleased!



Gabe is such a character.  I can't believe how opinionated and charming this kid is at 3.  Though it may be a difficult age, it's sure an interesting one.  He's got opinions about his clothing.  He thinks hats look "silly" (pronounced SEE-lee...especially the ones with the ear flaps which are my FAVORITE)...but unfortunately for him, I MAKE HIM WEAR THEM cuz he looks so darn cute in them!  Bad, I know!  AND he's a definite shoe freak....AT THREE!

Recently I decided to interview him, just to see if he could answer questions about himself (and so I could scrap the answers).  I even had a pen and paper in hand to jot them down!  He had answers to all my questions and he didn't have to think of them.

1) What's your favorite color?
Gween

2) What's your favorite toy?
Fi-yo Twuck (Fire Truck) and Police Man, choo choo chain and bubble wrap
(yes, he LOVES to play with bubble wrap...snap snap snapping away!)

3) What's your favorite food?
Scooby-Doo Candy (fruit snacks), orange, dum-dums

4) What's your favorite shoes?
Nike Shoes

5) What's your favorite stuffed animal?
Doggie (aka Puppy...this beat up ol stuffed dog he drags around).

6) What's your favorite cartoon?
Caillou and Noddy



I scrapped this picture because it cracks me up!  It's a little blurry which really irritates me, but at least we have it!  I love how he and Barney look so similar in it!  My sister Krystal pointed it out one day and I was rollin!!!!

And I remember sending him to my MIL's house and asked her to cut his hair...and he came back looking like "Lloyd" from Dumb and Dumber (remember Jim Carey's hair?)!  I was laughing so hard!  We called him Lloyd for awhile.....we're so baaaaaad!



There's still time to link up today to play along!
How was your weekend?  I had an AWESOME TIME and I'll have to scan my pic to share it!  I'll tell you all about my evening on Valentine's Day!

Hugs,
Mo

14 comments:

  1. Just darling! Love the new blog layout too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is too darn cute girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful and colorful and sweet :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is my 2nd favorite LO from you! It so rocks!!! (Wonder Woman one is the 1st, in case you were wondering) LOL!

    Can't wait to hear about your valentines day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's adorable. I love how you incorporated your journaling. I always look forward to seeing your ST take!

    Tessa, Sketchy Thursdays DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay!!! love this one!!! the colors look great! and i most esp love the buttons! great touch! :)

    and yup, my fav color is GWEEN too! hehehe.

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's so funny reading Gabe's answers to your questions, b/c it sounded almost exactly like Lucas at three...and fire trucks and choo choo trains are still his faves!!! So much alike:) Love that layout, great take on the sketch!!!! Love, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute, cute, cute! My fav color is gween too! Dig the layout, love all the bright colors. I think it has something to do with the fact I'm ready for spring. LOL TFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. awwwww i love this!!! i putting it up right now on the art walk ~ thanks for sharing!!!
    {xoxo}

    ReplyDelete
  10. OK, I know I already told you how much I love this over on the Ninjas blog (esp. the way you flipped the sushi grass) but I didn't get to read it over there. LOVE the journaling and of course I always love reading your blogging. You're so nice and chatty (just like me). ROTFLMAO about "Lloyd" - his hair totally looks like that! You rock, sistah!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the interview you did with him! And of course a gorgeous layout!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just Love this LO Mo you are Super Dooper! Gilly ox

    ReplyDelete
  13. that is an awesome layout, babe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!so cool and fun and I love the colors and the design!
    have a great weekend, baby!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. absolutely adorable, Mo ! love all the dino elements too !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR