Friday, February 19, 2010

Enjoy Time Together Now


I've been a scrapping crazy woman!  Last week I took part in the S.W.A.K. Crop at Simply Obsessed and slammed out 7 creations!  Fun!  This was one of them.  I used my gorgeous December 2009 Kit from SO!  It's mostly Collage Press goodies!

But I also wanted to take part in the xoxOGirls challenge as well...my first time playing along.  You are to scraplift one or more layouts.  Just let them know who you lifted and that's your entry.  I think you get more chances to win the more people you scraplift.  Cool huh?

I lifed THIS ONE, by Karen Watson.  Such a great design!

Oh!  The sponsor is Random Shenanigans!  Fun!



Once again here are the Ugly Sisters.  I LOVE THIS PICTURE!



We do enjoy the time we have together, especially now that Emmy lives in Encinitas (CA).  I hope to visit this summer or fall again!  If I do, I hope to hook up with scrap friends near there!!!  Sarah D., I think you're North but I know one day I JUST HAVE TO MEET YOU!  And I know lots of my Pink Ninja's are Cali Girls!!!

If you live in Cali, tell me if you're near Encinitas, will ya?  If I plan now, I may just be able to visit y'all!



journaling: "Ugly Sister Picture 2009.  Since Christmas '08, 

we seem to be continuing the tradition.  I love my sisters...even when they're ugly!"

(For supply list CLICK HERE.)

So, don't forget to let me know if you're near Encinitas or San Diego!  My dream would be to meet as many of you beautiful people as I can!!!  I love you all!!!  Thanks for visiting!!!

Hugs,
Mo

12 comments:

  1. It's your lucky day!!! All the pink ninja addicts are here in so Cali - one even lives in encinitas!!!!! I'm the furthest away,,, about 1/2 a hour!!!! Yay!! Hope to see your cute face one day!!!
    {xoxo}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I loved this pic when I first saw it and you did a Fabulous Job with it!!!! I so wish I had a sister to share time with!!!

    Wishing you a great weekend sweet friend!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my such a fun pic ! I can tell these are beautiful girls nonetheless ! lol

    fab layout ! love the CP & misting here !

    ReplyDelete
  4. u do realize that san diego is like only 6 hours from me, right???? lol!!! I will have to let U know when we head out that way again!!!! and no matter how many times U tell me.....I will never ever think these sisters are ugly....I see hot hot hot!!! loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the lo! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this layout! I don't live in CA but I do have relatives in San Diego so maybe we can meet one day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You girls could never be ugly.... too beautiful!!!! Love the layout...Is Ranger, pink bubblegum metallic Maya Mist like the glimmer mist?

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are too funny! Y'all are nothing close to ugly, just silly. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE that picture, and the layout is awesome!!! Too bad I live all the way on the other side of the country:( Have a great weekend! Love, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  9. you are getting soooooooo much done recently! please please please send me some of that mojo.... mine is lacking for sure! :)

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR