Sunday, February 21, 2010

Game Over!


OF COURSE, I had to play with the Sketchy Thursdays 2/18/10 Sketch!  You should play along if you haven't yet!  I dunno what the prize is this week...I hardly ever do.  It's just too much fun to play with the sketches!

I also, for the first time, played over at Candy Shoppe Designs for this one and it's called the "Recipe for Love" Challenge!  Uh....fun fun FUN!  I love scrap recipes too!  Dunno what the prize is there either...if there is one....



Remember these Gabe photos?
I loved that I cut the photos out with my circle cutter...something I HARDLY ever utilize!

I've done some Etsy shopping!!!!  See that super-dee-duper cute pink heart with the lace impression?  Gorgeousness!  It was created by Beautiful Jessica/Euphoria and I bought it from her TOO CUTE Etsy Shop called Random Shenanigans!  I'll show you the rest of the goodies at the end of this post!


I LOVE the title on this one!  Ha ha!  GAME OVER!  I like to say that phrase or "Knocked Out!" when I turn around and "The Boy" is sleeping.  It's soooo cute!

The journaling reads "i LOVE my Gabriel, don't get me wrong...but some days, i like him better like this!"

Need I say more?


Look at that adorable Kool Aid mustache!  It's so cute cuz his lips poke out just a little when he sleeps.
He's got such a cute "sleeping face"...mine....NOT SO CUTE...sometimes my eyes are half open!!!  LOL!  Scary!  I bet you didn't know that! (This is an embarassing secret I don't really tell...FEEL PRIVILEGED!)

(For a supply list for this layout, check MY GALLERY.)

Okay!  Here are the Random Shenanigans!......

I can't wait to play with these babies!  I LOVE LOVE LOVE frogs....not real ones...those GROSS ME OUT!  Kinda like, I like real bananas...but not the candy bananas...oh, that's not really the same...and kinda dirty if you have a dirty mind.....NEVER MIND! (Okay, I'm leaving this stupid sentence in here cuz it's dang funny.)


sigh...on to more Random Shenanigans...look at these stars!!!  Uh--dore--uh--ble!!!


And I can't bear to use these...but they're sooo cool!  I think I'll use one for a mini book...hmmmm!

I've got more goodies in the mail from a couple Etsy folk!  I will share as they come in!  I can't wait to create with the embellishments that are on their way to me.....you'll see.....

Fun huh?  Okay, I've got a TON of things to share so I better get going on my post preparations!  What are you up to this week?

Hugs,
Mo

12 comments:

  1. Perfect title for this layout! lol Love those kawaii clouds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've been all over etsy this weekend too. it is soooooooo incredibly addicting... esp when there are so many cute things.

    i LOVE the title to that LO. he's so cute asleep!!! hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally perfect title, love the joystick embelly :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. i loveeeeeeeeeee etsy and i love love love love love this lo!! that title is PERFECT for those adorable photos! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a darling layout! I love the Game Over!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful layout, Mo!!! When you have a chance please visit my blog--I have an award for you!
    xoxo-RobinJ

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute page!! Love how you did that with the doilie! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute, I Love the gamer over title!! thanks for playing along!
    Jennifer C. Sketchy Thursdays dt

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this! Funny - my l/o for this sketch was also about loving them just a little bit more sometimes while sleeping, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  10. darling layout !!!love the details & the colors together !

    & those whimsical embellies !! I dont mind me some too ! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. awww.... you're so sweet~ thanks so much sweets!

    :o)Your LO really rocks, I can't decided if it's because of the heart of that super cutie in the photo! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR