Friday, January 22, 2010

Playing with the Scrapmaster!


Hey Sam (aka the Scrapmaster)!  I finally got some inspo to do a color combo!  When I do participate...I'm so happy.

Every so often I'll peek at the color combo...but I think I feel
stressed out when trying to put together specific color combos....I dunno, I'm a geek!

At first I was thinking...huh?  Really?  Then as I blogged hopped at some of my blog buddy sites, I saw what they did with the combo and I was quite impressed!

I really ended up loving the combo!

Here's my take.  I wanted to make a Valentine's Day Card.




I also had this urge to put together weird patterns...he he!



I'm so glad I got to stamp!




Yup, I was a STAMPIN' FIEND today!  You'll see the other creations.....

Thanks for the inspiration!  There's still time to play along!  Make your scrappity creation and link up to
SP Color Combos!

Well, that's a quick one!  I'm working on my JSYS Scrap Freak Challenges so I've got TONS to share!  I'm working on doing ALL 40...I think that's how many there are!  AND the Freaky Friday Challenges!
Wish me luck and PLAY ALONG!

hUGS,
mO

13 comments:

  1. Wow! Very fun, and bold! Love it! Thanks so much for playing with us at SPCC!
    Robbyn - SP Diva

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is dramatic and beautiful! Thank you for joining us at SPCC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the big flower and layering - great card :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous card, Mo! Love the bold colors--you totally rocked the challenge
    xoxo
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great color combo and I adore the card...it just POPS!!!

    Have a great weekend...sweet friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. See silly?? You worried for nothing!!! I love that flower paper you used, it really pulls the card together!!!

    Come back next week too K??

    BTW: I see Mark is tied - such a shame, he should be winning with a landslide LOL

    Deanne - SP {Diva}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card! Great patterns! Thanks for joining us at SPCC!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! what a gorgeous card! Thanks for playing along with us @ SPCC! Hope to see you again!

    Stacy - SP Guest Diva

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous card!!

    Melisa-SP Diva

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute card. Have you checked out our new challenge blog. www.stampinroyalty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay! Good to see you MO. Love this card!

    Emily-SP Diva

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is so super stinkin cool! is that huge flower a patterned paper or a stamp??? gorgeous!!!!! i'm so glad you got to play along with us!!! xoxoxoxo heidi, sp diva

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR