Saturday, January 23, 2010

Home is Where the FART is!


Okay, so the pic of this layout is REALLY BAD!  There's just not much light here in Washington and its cold and my glass door needs SOME MAJOR CLEANING (see the reflections of the line smudges....courtesy of Gabe's grimy hands)!  Ugh...I've got a Gabe story to tell.....

But first I'll tell you bout this layout.  Once again I played with the Sketchy Thursday sketch (1-21) and really stuck to it!  I loved the sketch and really didn't want to change a thing.  I loved what I came up with!

Basically this layout is about wherever my family is...that's where home is.....sniff sniff.
Can you see Gabe?  He's hiding....tee hee!  I love this photo, but all that's missing is Luke...he's the one who took the pic....poor guy, always the one left out!  Oh well, I know that he's there behind the camera and of course, if he's not there...my home isn't complete...cuz Home Is Where the Fart Is....oops....I mean HEART!


And I snapped this picture yesterday...he he.  Luke and I stared at him all sweet looking...but he's such a TROUBLEMAKER!!!!!  We giggle all the time and I always have to yell at Hubbs for giggling when Gabe's getting a scolding....and next thing you know WE BOTH end up giggling....ugh!

I love the Kool Aid mustache!  He doesn't have a shirt because he started screaming because he had water all over his shirt....because he got wet while playing in the bathroom which he isn't SUPPOSED TO BE DOING!  So I ask him why he's wet and he says "because I'm putting water on my TRAIN TRACKS!"......silly Mommy...don't you know train tracks need some water on them or they're NO GOOD! He he....and HE HATES the feeling of wet clothing against his body...he he...so I stretch out the suffering more by lecturing him on not playing with water and what happens to your clothes...and how awful that feeling is...so "you shouldn't do it again!"....and not too long into my lecture he starts to LOSE IT because he's SOOOO in need of  a nap!

I whip off his shirt and tuck him under the blanket and POOF....a couple minutes later he's OUT!

Siiiiggggghhhhhh.....I love this kid LOVE HIM WITH ALL MY HEART......but I get WEARY!
So....he's spending a few hours at my Aunt's tomorrow so I can find my sanity...I dunno what I'll do...maybe sit at home with my feet up and a DVD in and basking in the beauty of a silent house!  Isabel will probably wanna go there too...so I'm pretty sure I'll be alone!  Wooohooo!

Sketchy Thursdays has also got a SECOND CHANCE challenge (till 1/31) and you can win some OH SO COOL Ippity Stamps!  Yeah!  And you've got till next Wednesday for the current sketch!

Hope you're all having a wonderful weekend!  Get to scrappin' if you can!

Remember to....
1) Vote for the MOTW in the sidebar (if you haven't already).
2) Work on the latest Pink Ninja prompt before the new one is posted Wednesday!



Hugs,
Mo

11 comments:

  1. i love that koolaid mustache too - so adorable :D

    good to take a break when you can get it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, he's too cute. LOVE the Koolaid mustache! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww this is so rad!!! love the layout ~ love the picture of your little man!!!
    {xoxo}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how I love that page, simple yet kick @$$!!! I am so scraplifting it tomorrow when I spend the day scrapping with my sister in law and our dear fiends.
    Enjoy the silence because you know it only temporary ;) but then again I would never trade my daily chaos with our girls for permanent silence.
    (((((BIG hugs))))) girl and thank you for your sweet sweet comment the other day :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is too adorable! Your layout is wonderful. My vote is in (go Robert Downey Jr!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just adore the LO....perfect and that PIC...I smiled....what a cutie and that KoolAid mustache is just perfect!!!

    Wishing you a wonderful weekend!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahahahaha that is such an adorable and funny layout and title! you are so cute and funny, Mo!
    and loving the koolaid mustache too! lol
    hope you are haivng a wonderful weekend, love!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stopping by from the Sketchy Thursdays blog. The colors on this LO are wonderful! funny title, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. They always look so sweet and innocent when they're sleeping. Sleep lies!!!! (at least in the case of my little hooligans!) ha ha ha ha! Love that layout! Thanks for playing along with us!!! - Heidi, Sketchy THursdays

    ReplyDelete
  10. Coulda sworn I commented on this already (losing my mind) LOVE IT!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the mix of patterned papers you used. They work so well together!

    Tessa, Sketchy Thursdays DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR