Tuesday, January 26, 2010

where is the freaking light!


I apologize for the AWFUL photo.....ick!  I even tried to fix it up with my Photoshop Elements....this was the best it would look!  Eeeeeek!  Dang Washington skies!



But I'm over it.  I made this using the Sketchy Thursdays sketch for the Second Chance Challenge a few days ago.  I think you have till the 31st to link up to be eligible!  I'm loving those Ippity stamps by Unity....see Heidi to order!



I really distressed the edges and inked it up with some Tim Holtz distressed ink in "vintage photo"...I pulled out scrap pp from my accordion file folder that houses the scraps (which is dwindling down to nothing....yay me...and Gabe who loves to take my edging scissors and go to town on scrap paper...the clean up sucks though)!


What is this, you ask?  A sneaky.....The Pink Ninja's will have a new prompt this Wednesday...and THAT means you should get moving on the current prompt if you haven't done it yet!
I love the next prompt.....it was too fun to do!  I'd have to say this is one of my MOST FAVE layouts I've done!

AND....Ninja Christina is the Ninja Star right now....learn more about this talented girl HERE!

AND...if you haven't already seen this weeks MOTW...go back a post and you'll see who it is!  Enjoy!

I hope to go blog visiting today or tomorrow....
Have a great day!

Hugs,
Mo

BLOGWEAR