Tuesday, January 26, 2010

where is the freaking light!


I apologize for the AWFUL photo.....ick!  I even tried to fix it up with my Photoshop Elements....this was the best it would look!  Eeeeeek!  Dang Washington skies!



But I'm over it.  I made this using the Sketchy Thursdays sketch for the Second Chance Challenge a few days ago.  I think you have till the 31st to link up to be eligible!  I'm loving those Ippity stamps by Unity....see Heidi to order!



I really distressed the edges and inked it up with some Tim Holtz distressed ink in "vintage photo"...I pulled out scrap pp from my accordion file folder that houses the scraps (which is dwindling down to nothing....yay me...and Gabe who loves to take my edging scissors and go to town on scrap paper...the clean up sucks though)!


What is this, you ask?  A sneaky.....The Pink Ninja's will have a new prompt this Wednesday...and THAT means you should get moving on the current prompt if you haven't done it yet!
I love the next prompt.....it was too fun to do!  I'd have to say this is one of my MOST FAVE layouts I've done!

AND....Ninja Christina is the Ninja Star right now....learn more about this talented girl HERE!

AND...if you haven't already seen this weeks MOTW...go back a post and you'll see who it is!  Enjoy!

I hope to go blog visiting today or tomorrow....
Have a great day!

Hugs,
Mo

8 comments:

  1. Such a darling card! I wish for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card and that sneaky peaky...looks awesome...I want to see MORE!!!!!!!!!!!

    Have a great day sweet friend! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! Love the sneaky peek too, always love me some pom pom trim! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, if that's a BAD pic of your card it must be super fab. It looks great there!!!! Thanks for playing along with the SCC and for giving me a shout out. :o) Heidi, Sketchy Thursdays

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute card! i hate trying to take pics this time of year.. it just doesn't work! ugh!

    hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the distressing and the sneaky :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. ok, seriously, mo, am i losing it? i can't find the link to comment on your new ninjas post. so i'm gonna comment here. HOLY SMOKES sistah! that is one ROCKIN layout. LOVE the weaving and the colors. totally "got" the watch thing. and i too am useless and wicked when i don't get fed. you are one rockin ninja, baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Mo! There wasn't a button for me to comment on the latest post. ?? Anyway, Love the layout in turquoise. So pretty. And all the fibers and ribbon.... fun! LOL @ your comment on my puppy post. I giggled too when I was listening back to it and thought, "that just doesn't sound right", so I had to add a little text in there explaining. hahahaha Have a fun day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR