Thursday, November 12, 2009

Highway ROBBERY!


I ALMOST forgot to submit my entry for the last Sketchy Thursdays!  He he!  I'm excited because now I can have a chance at winning the prizes!



This card was fun.  It's been awhile since I've made one.  I need to make more!

Last weekend I took my sis Krystal and Isabel to Disney On Ice and it was a BLAST!  My favorite part was the part when the characters from Cars came out.  Way too cool.  At first I thought it would be mostly boring...but EVERYTIME I go to Disney On Ice I end up having fun!  I guess it's a reminder to me that I'm still a little kid at heart...you know?


There was a pre-show where you could see all the pretty princess dresses and Cinderella. 





This is the closest we got to Cinderella....but I didn't try too hard cuz I don't like crowds of people.  Luckily, Bel didn't care!


Here she is enjoying her cotton candy with a smile!


Here's my girl having a great time!  Hubby stayed home with Gabe so that we could enjoy ourselves!


Krystal also loves Disney On Ice!  Bel's got on one of those hats that came with the cotton candy which cost about $7 for a bag!  She also got a water bottle full of lemonade and that was $10!  Yikes!  I also got her a "magic wand" with Princesses on it.  It lights up....and it cost $18!  But it was all worth the smile and giggles that came from my girl.  She's such a sweetheart and such a helper around the house.  She deserved her special evening with Mommy!


Later in the evening she saw some popcorn....um.....$6!!!!  I said NO WAAAAAAAYYYY!  Sheesh!  Anyway, I love this picture!  Krystal got a good shot with the stage! 

The show was amazing, the costumes were fantastic and it really was worth all the money!  Maybe Gabe can come next year!

Are you ready for the weekend?  Got any cool plans?  Of course...I will be watching the Pacquiao fight!  Go Manny!!!!  There's nothing like a gang of Filipinos watching an Pacquiao fight....it's almost as entertaining as the actual fight!  He he!



Go Pac Man!!!!

Hugs,
Mo

7 comments:

  1. loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the card and loving those photos!!!! i need to get a tink hat for brookie! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card....it is Fabulous!!!!

    We go to Disney on Ice every year and I can so agree with you on the prices...It is sooooo sad that they charge these prices for the JUNK!!!! The children see them and of course they want them!!!! We dropped a ton of money...not including the price of the tickets and the parking fees!!!

    Looks like you had a wonderful time and those smiles are priceless!!!

    Have a wonderful day sweet friend!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that card! Thanks for playing along with us!!! Yea! You're eligible for prizes again. (Which, I have to apologize, we've been so busy and sick around here I still haven't sent your RAK...I'm sending it today!) I love going to the On Ice shows, too, but they are exactly that - highway robbery! It's ridiculous. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. expensive date but sometimes ya gotta splurge :D

    i loooove disney :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute card, but what a great memory you all will have. Such cute pixs as well and I love the hat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome photos and great take on the sketchy thurs prompt! Love that card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait until Toot is old enough to start taking to these things! I love me some cotton candy...lol. Your card is too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR