Saturday, November 14, 2009

It's Time To Celebrate!!!!


Okay!  The day is here!  Manny Pacquiao Fights are REALLY just excuses to get together!  You will find Filipinos congregating in teeny tiny houses...jam packed with roaring laughter, cheering beering Uncles, cackling Aunties, and kids running about screaming and yelling.  Oh how I love evenings like this!  So.....our excuse in addition to watching the fight is celebrating my Uncle "E"'s THIRTY-afidjjfdjdk Birthday!

I've got a couple fun things for you to look at!

I made a cool card for Uncle with some of my old Adorn It owl-themed paper!  I loved how the card turned out!  LOOOOOVE!!! 



I used one of my FAVE stamp sets called "Celebrate Everything" by Stampin' Up!





CLICK HERE for a supply list!

Another fun link...he he...you may know by now I like browsing YouTube here and there.  After one of the last Pacquiao fights, I stumbled across a funny video...this woman (Christine) is TOO CUTE!




Go MANNY Pac-Man PACQUIAO!!!
WE LOVE YOU!!!


I'll be sure to take photos!!!!!  What are your plans this weekend?????

Hugs,
MO

7 comments:

  1. Oh this sounds like sooooo much fun!!!!! The card is just soooo perfect....what great colors and shapes!!! I loved the video...how cute!!! Have lots of FUN!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the card and have fun with your family! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so so not idding when you say "cackling aunts" I love it when my mother in law and all her sisters, cousins, mother and more cousins get together because 1'st of all I do N//////OT understanf tegalo (I know I spelled it wrong) but all I know is that's it's loud but I love the oud laughter that follows every time they say something.
    GO PacMan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    BTW love love love your card!
    And that video was too cute, thanks for sharing, have a FANTABULOSO week my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. heheh!!! oh the joys of filipino get togethers. i can't wait to see those photos!!

    and that fight was WOW!! go manny go!! he tore up cotto! yikes!!! anyway, can't wait til the next pac-man fight! :)

    CUTE card, btw. the colors rock!

    hope you have a fabulous week!

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ((GEEZ -- i wrote you an essay. sorry about that! haha))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card. I love the bright colors.

    Hugs,
    Smita

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR