Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Chubbs!


Here's my Sketchy Thursday layout!! I had about 30 minutes to do this one!! That's why I LOVE ST, because I can crank out a layout QUICK! I love love love it! It's a little different from what I usually do....lot of good inking!!!

I used a buncha Prima flowers.....Prima ROCKS!
I also busted out some of my cool Walnut Ink antiquing solution...it's pretty much black...so very cool!



I used the last of these cool border stickers I had....  And I used some the negative part of a cutout to make that swoopy thing on the side....I dunno what you call that shape!  I used some yellow pigment ink on dark olivey paper and then ripped it out!  FUN!


Samual is soooo cute!  Look at those super cute cheeks!!!  He gets pinched ALL THE TIME!  Poor guy...poor cheeks!



Okay, I know I've been super dee duper busy...but I've been creating bunches of stuff for Christmas!  I'll have to take pictures to show you guys the projects I've been working on!

I'm soo tired of charging all the holiday presents on our credit card!!!  I'm still paying off bills from 2 years (or more) ago!  It's GOT to stop!  So....I've decided to make most of the presents this year!  I've also picked up an extra day at work...I'll be giving H1N1 shots this weekend!  Easy peasy!!!!  Plus I get weekend pay!  That should pay for a BUNCH of presents!

And I've been busy planning the birthday parties for my rug rats!  I'll be spending part of the weekend at Chuck E Cheese!  Ugh...buy also YAY....cuz I won't have to worry bout the cleanup!!!  Wahoooo!!!!

Are you ready for NEW MOON???????  For all of you going....have fun!  What are your weekend plans?

Hugs,
Mo

6 comments:

  1. I just adore your layouts. And those cheeks - irresistable!!! Thank you for sharing!

    Tessa, Sketchy Thursdays DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. omygosh!!! this lo is just YUMMY gorgeous!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!! And U know I will be there at 12:01 tomorrow night!!! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk can not wait! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable LO.....love it!!!Those cheeks are Fabulous!!!!!

    Wishing you a great weekend...Yay for the extra shift with the H1N1! My daughter has been picking up extra shifts too.....this way she can put all that money toward the boys for Christmas!!!!! You nurses ROCK!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwwwwww love the layout, babe! love that flower and adorable photos!!! you should totally see the latest photo I posted of baby Rhett on my wall!!! he is the chubbiest baby I have ever seen! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful LO - love that it came together so fast for you!

    have you seen the movie yet??? did ya love it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the use of the Walnut ink here ! adorable layout ! love the colors too ! Hope your Thanksgiving weekend goes well & safely, Mo !!

    hugs,

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR