Thursday, October 15, 2009

Lukalicious!






Here's my take on the latest Sketchy Thursday Sketch!  I used two photos...but in a different way!  I trimmed two photos down so they came together in a square. 




He he....Lukalicious is his geeky nickname!  LOL!  And NO that's NOT what I call him!
I used a tag I got from theschoollocker.com.  I put the flower over the hole of the tag so I could use it as a journaling spot.


Once again, I've used a kit from Simply Obsessed:  June Kit (2009) Jenni Bowlin & Graphic 45.  This kit is too cute! 
I've got a subscription from SO....I've loved the kits so far!  This particular one I got on sale for about 40% off a few months back!  It was an AWESOME deal!
The Simply Obsessed forum is very friendly and the up coming kits should be pretty cool as well!!!  So you should head over there and check them out!


I titled this layout "My Man".....my man ALL THE TIME!  "Mo's Man of the Week" may come and go...but this one sticks around!  He he! 

Well!  This one's a quickun!  I got TONS of laundry to do! Yuck!  I best get to workin'!
So, what do ya have planned for the weekend?  I'm hoping to take a trip to the Pumpkin Patch with the kiddies on Sunday....I hope it doesn't rain!  Hope you all have a great rest of the week!

Hugs,
Mo

{supplies: Jenni Bowlin Farmer's Wife Clothsline, blue textured cardstocks Bazzil, Graphic 45 Fashionista Bon Marche and Buttons A La Mode, tag by schoollocker..com, book page (June 2009 Simply Obsessed Kit), Jenni Bowlin cardstock Alpha Stickers Red Trim,  Jenni Bowlin Milk Cap Buttons, handmade paper butoon flower from Etsy Store Michelle's Embellishments - Michelle Lanning, asst red buttons (June 2009 Simply Obsessed Kit), 7 Gypsies Transparency, blue button (unknown manufacturer)}

8 comments:

  1. What a sweet layout! And you know you totally call him that. ;) lol This weekend is the massive blog party over at Vanessa's and then Sunday I think we're going to the Renassaince (sp?) Festival!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehehehe...i think U should TOTALLY CALL him that...always!!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE the LO....awesome colors! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the nickname LOL :D

    hope you have sun for the punkin patch :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great LO!!!!! LOVE IT!!!! What a great story!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have laundry calling too, but i think it's calling eric's name, and not mine ;) ;)
    lukalicious!!!! that is so funny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love it babe!!
    hope you are having a great week, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your layout for sketchy thursday!!! awesome colors and paper combos and your handsome man!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR