Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Hi! My name is....What?...My name is.....Huh?



Excuse me, can I have the attention of the class.....for one second....

Okay okay, I'm done with Eminem.

I've got an announcement!  I am soooooo excited to say that Krystal, my little sis, is going to be joining me in writing interesting things for you all on my blog!  I decided to kick it up a notch and start some extra fun!  As you all may know, we will be having a Mo's Man of the Week.  Since I work ALL DAY Mondays...I am in need of assistance!  Krystal has so graciously accepted my offer!  She will be helping me with some of my posts.  I am also trying real hard to get her to scrapbook more!

She has recently graduated from UW and I jumped on the chance to have her writing and commenting on my blog.  I don't know what it is, but this girl has a gift of gabbing....but in writing.  You'll see what I mean.

Anyway, so here's my beautiful sis!  She traveled to Italy and spent a few months there in school.  Wow!  She had some amazing stories to tell.  Funny ones...really!
She kept a diary of her Italy Adventures on a blog.  My FAVE entry is the one about

Here we are during our trip to San Diego to visit my sis Emmy.  I think this was at SeaWorld?  My memory is awful.  Oh yes, it is....because this was taken in some tunnel under water where you're surronded by glass and you get to look up at the sharks!

Krys drinking a Margarita...yummmmmm!

And maybe she's gonna kill me, but here is our ugly sister picture we took last Christmas!  I love it!  Emmy, my sister in the middle was doing this face exercise my dad learned....he he....the facial exercises actually help to tone up the muscles in your face.  My Dad's got a baby face...so the man must be doing something right.....ugly facial excercises MUST WORK!

Remember my doggie nephew Diego?  Here's Krys and Diego last Christmas....he's got a Santa suit...so cute!  Krys got him a Pirate costume this year so I'm pretty excited to see what he looks like...I'm sure he's not too excited though.
Here we are making a bunch of cards on Christmas Eve.  My sister, the procrastinator, needed to make a bunch of cards to give away as presents.

I love this picture!

...and this one....

....and this one!!!  KARATE CHOP??????? What are you doing Krys?

So you guys wanna know where I get my goofy sense of humor?
A picture says a thousand words....here's a bunch of em...check out the rest of my familia!
I'm too sexy photo.  Emmy (left) Krystal (right)

Emmy, Mom, Krystal


Krystal loves to stick her tongue out in photos.

I guess Dad said they looked like beggars sitting on these steps eating.

Here's the poor man that spent all these years surrounded by women!

Another awesome view...the background is cool too...tee hee hee!

My sisters!

Note to family: This really sucks looking at all these photos knowing that this is the first family trip I've ever missed!  Sigh.

And they saw some other Filipinos...and had to hang out with them!  Filipino convention?  Who took this photo????  My eyes hurt!


My baby Diego!

You can't really tell in this picture....but dogs kinda DO look like their owners/Mommies!

Awwww....Mommy's home from Italy!

Striking a pose for the camera!  Love this pic!

And here's a little interview I did of my sis!

Age: 22
Birthday: November 17
Astrological sign: Scorpio
Education: Bachelor of Arts in Communication, University of Washington
Occupation: Online Banking CSR – City Bank…but this is more like my wait-until-I-get-a-real-job job
Favorite Color: purple and blue, but based on my closet I really like gray and black haha (Very true, Krys, cuz I looked through your closet the other day and stole some dresses!  I was looking for some color...but ended up with a black one!)
Favorite Book: I’d like to give a more adult answer, but the truth is I have yet to find a book that makes me as excited as the Harry Potter series.
Favorite movie: Can't pick just one; I actually watch my Friends dvds more than any movie I own
Favorite quote: I don't know..."With great power comes great responsibility" hahaha
Something interesting: I buy every magazine that has Jessica Alba on the cover! That's more sad than interesting though haha
What I took away from my trip: 1. Italy is amazing 2. Hot guys? Couldn't find them 3. I need to see the rest of the world!!
Favorite childhood memory: Our family trips to Hawaii. I would cry everytime we had to leave there :(

Thanks for doing the interview Krys!  I'm excited to have you be part of my crazy blogginess!  I hope everyone is having a great day!  Thanks for stopping by and visiting!  Until I blog again!!!

Hugs,
Mo

11 comments:

  1. Great idea roping in your sister , Mo ! Beautiful sisters you all are!

    & such a pity you werent on that trip to Italy ! sure looked like a tonne of fun !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this post and I so enjoyed all the pics....you are so lucky to have one another!!!! Wishing you a great day!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My name is SHADY!!!! hehehehehehe!!!!!!!! had to finish the line in the song!!! LOL!!!!! Your Sis is ADORABLE!!!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE the photos....and hehehehehe I love watching Friends too...I still cry like a baby on the very last episode! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! Can't wait to see what your fabulous Sis comes up with! You are both so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your sisters look like FUN - can't wait to see what she has to say :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Krystal and Silas share a birthday!!! that' cool!! LOVE LOVE LOVE all those family photos!! you have a beautiful family, and so glad Krystal will be doing the blog w/ u...how fun!!
    and julie....lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun!! You two are so CUTE!! Those photos are so so funny!! LOVE IT!

    And the interview is awesome!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol! i just realized when she says she watches her Friends DVD she meant the show...i was like...what's so cool bout your friends' dvds??????? oh, i need help!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yea! Welcome Krystal!! I'm so jealous of all your vacay pics. And man, what a gorgeous family!!

    (BTW, THANKS for the Eminem song now STUCK in my head! Actually, that's a great one so I don't mind...much! LOL!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. great to meet you mo's lil sis! :) hehehe.

    you two look alike! hehe. do you guys get that a lot?! hehe.

    LOVED all of those photos. thanks a bunch for sharing.

    maui and hilo were waggin their lil tails looking at pics of your nephew. hehehe! :)

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for your kind comment on my blog :) These pictures are great and it looks like a lot of fun. Awsome interview - happy scrappin!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR