Monday, October 12, 2009

Are your eyes hungry? FEED EM!

Good morning!!!!  Here's your eye candy for today.  I've chosen the first two Men of the Week...so next Monday will be the first Man of the Week by vote!  Peek at the sidebar for more male eye-candy and vote for the next one!

So, Dirty Dancing is one of my favorite movies of all time.  I remember being in 6th grade fascinated by Patrick Swayze in this movie....along with my friends.  Sigh.  And then when Point Break came out with Keanu Reeves....I WENT CRAZY!!!

I was soooo sad to hear of Patrick Swayze's passing, so decided to choose him for the Man of the Week.  Wow.  This one's for my Mom too who adored him!  It was fun peeking at clips and singing the songs again.  If you were a fan, I hope you enjoy!

Muah!

This guy was hot stuff back in the day (at least to me)!!!  My Mom absolutely loved this man as well!!!


He he...I loved this movie too! "The Outsiders" (link to a trailer on You Tube).   Look at all their baby faces!


I don't know about you, but I loved this song:  She's Like the Wind





CLICK HERE for Loverboy Clip (You Tube)

My favorite scene!!!




See the final dance to "Time of My Life" on You Tube.

And wouldn't you know, they've disabled embedding for a lot of the videos, so here's a link to HUNGRY EYES video (not sure if it's official, but it's good).  LOVE THAT SONG!!!
"Nobody puts baby in a corner!"

Remember Ghost?????  LOVED THAT MOVIE TOO!


And who could forget that steamy scene (link on You Tube)?


Wow!


And here he is as the surfer hunk/bad guy we just couldn't hate in Point Break!


Yum.....a little extra eye candy....Keanu (can you tell I'm a big fan)?


And this may not have been one you liked, but To Wong Foo is also near and dear to my heart!
Here's a trailer for To Wong Foo!
*

Yes!  AVAILABLE ON LASER DISK AND VIDEOCASETTE!!!  I'm crackin' up!







And here is a collection of movie clips someone put together on You Tube as a tribute.




R.I.P. Patrick Swayze!

Hope you all have a wonderful week!  Who would YOU like to see as man of the week!  He can be alive, passed on, gay, straight, young or....SEASONED!  So ask...and you may just receive!!!

BLOGWEAR