Saturday, August 22, 2009

Wow! I STAMPED......ON A CARD!

For a while now, I've neglected my stamps! I'm on this scrapbooking kick right now! Can't seem to stamp or make cards...so I'm soooo glad I had an opportunity to do this for the Simply Obsessed Crop!

The challenge was to pick a quote and use it on the card. This is what I came up with!

I used that Perfect Pearls stuff...I think that's what it's called. I gooped it on the chipboard heart (by Stampin' Up!).
My Fiskars cutter blade is dull...see the edge, but I liked it! I've since changed the blade out, but kept the old dull one for use when I want that raggedy look at the edges! I can't seem to throw anything away these days! HELP!

I used some thickers I got on sale for $2!!!! Yup! I shoulda bought the whole stinkin' rack! Oh well. I still managed to drop $150 on a buncha stuff....everything was %50 off at the Paper Zone near my house (they were moving). Wooohooo!


The pp is Lime Rickey! And the stamp is by Provo! If you have any questions on what I've used...don't hesitate to email me! I'm short on blogging time these days, so I'm cutting out the materials lists that I usually do. I'm not sure everyone gets any use out of them, so PLEASE feel free to email me on any questions and I'd be happy to answer them via email!

HAPPY SATURDAY! On the agenda today, we're hanging out with my sis who's visiting from California. And maybe hanging in Seattle on Sunday going to the aquarium and possibly another trip to the zoo! We'll see!
What are YOU planning to do!?
Hugs,
Mo

9 comments:

  1. Love your card! Have fun with your sis this weekend! Nothing too exciting going on here, hopefully some crafting time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that card Mo! I just bought a new ink pad yesterday, maybe I'll dust off my stamps today. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tooooooooooooooooo CUTE! :):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey baby!! cute card! Good girl on getting a buncha 50% off schtuff! Awesome!!!
    I like the raggedy edge too!
    Glad to see you on a scrapbooking kick!! ;P
    Hope you are having a good weekend!
    B

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to use those alpha stamps ! you can definitely use them on layouts too !

    thats what I keep telling myself & rarely do too ! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card! Colors are great. Love the quote too

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is gorgeous! I love the colors! and what a steal on the thickers!
    so how do you use that pearl stuff? I have a bottle of it and some powedered color stuff that I can't recall the name of that I won from a Stampin Up rep at an open house but Ive never used any of it because I don't know what to do with it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR