Thursday, January 2, 2014

Fall Card - Handmade Burlap Flower



I love the traditional colors of fall but sometimes, the color palette needs a nice POP!  Here I chose to use some bright blue card stock and a decorated chipboard frame.

There's lots of texture in this card...twine, ribbon, heat embossed crackles, and burlap.

The handmade flower was created using burlap which I glued to some card stock.  I simply hand cut all the "circles" and stacked them together for that purposefully imperfect look!

The papers are by Nikki Sivils created for an event at Scrapbook News and Review a couple years ago.

Hope you enjoyed!  May your new year be filled with health, peace, love, happiness, and joy!


1 comment:

  1. Loving what you did with that collection!!! I loveeeeeeee that flower!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR