Sunday, December 15, 2013

Family Christmas Card 2013


Done in about 30 minutes!  I used an old freebie I got a couple years ago.  It was a set of Christmas Card templates by Lori Whitlock.  I just opened up my Photoshop Elements editor and dropped in my photo and it was DONE!  Because they were sized at 4x6, I only have to pay the cost of printing these photos (which was 20 cents each).  Compare that to .75 or even $1 they charge at places like Walgreens or Rite Aid.

Super fun and super happy to have this checked of the to-do list!

Hope all is well and you're finishing up your Holiday shopping!  I'm just about done thanks to Amazon.com!



3 comments:

  1. Loveeeeeeeeeee this!!!! LOVING that photo and the tree!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas, Mo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR