Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Live, Laugh, Love, Eat



With the new year comes New Year Resolutions!  I need to up my activity level again :)  This photo was taken a few years ago at a the Iron Girl in Seattle.  I did the 5K that day.

We ate a honkin' breakfast right after the 5K and all we could think about was finishing as fast as we could so we could go straight to breakfast.

Some fun elements of this scrapbook page:

1) Flower - I added a yellow misted flower to the top right hand corner of this scrapbook page but I put a spin on its use.  Instead of adding a flower center, I used the flower to accent the corner of my photo, adding die-cuts, bling and ribbon to frame out the photo as well.

2) Arrow - I jazzed up the die-cut arrow (I think I might have even cut it out from the patterned paper) with some adhesive gems and Liquid Pearls.

3)  Scene - I knew I wanted to add that tree to my page so to work it in, I hand cut some hills out of green card stock.  I was able to use one side as a journaling area for my scrapbook page.

I hope 2014 is treating you well so far!  Put your goals down on paper and set off to achieve them!

1 comment:

  1. Loveeeeee this! LOVING what you did with Nikki's collection!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR