Saturday, September 14, 2013

Plum Lovin' - A word on Plum Lip Color!

Just a fun post for today...

 So some of you might already know.  I LOVE makeup.  Got tons of it.  And now that the kids are older, I'm back to playing with makeup again which I sorely missed!

And now I find that I CAN'T buy all the high end stuff I used to get.  And so I have been familiarizing myself with fabulous drugstore makeup (like I used in my teens)!  LOL!  Really, I've been out of the game for awhile so I'm surprised at the quality of drugstore make-up! 

And since we're looking to Fall, I've been wanting a plum lip color soooooo badly!  I almost caved and bought Urban Decay's Venom!  But I can't...at least now right now so....


I happened to be over at Rite Aid today and got NYC Liquid Lipshine in Wine n Dine instead for $1.99.  That'll hold me over for awhile.  I still have my eye on that Venom but maybe the urge will pass.  I've got to ride it out for a little longer!  Oh, and FYI, Walgreen's is selling this for $1.50 I believe!  Much better!
 



2 comments:

  1. I too am a makeup addict so I am gonna have to troll my Walgreens for some deals!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR