Monday, September 16, 2013

Smoothie Share #1


I'm having tons of fun experimenting with smoothie ingredients!  I'm trying to keep track of my hits so I can duplicate them again.  I'll call this one "Green and Crunchy"!  I really enjoy tossing in grapes to sweeten up my smoothies.  They work so well!  Try them with frozen grapes and not frozen and see which you like better.  Today I used green grapes that were not frozen.
It's a challenge to get hubby and the kiddos to eat a variety of fruits and veggies so this is a great option!  I also like to drink a smoothie in between meals when I start to get hunger pangs or as an after-dinner dessert!
Green and Crunchy Smoothie (5 - 8 ounce servings)
3/4 cup yogurt (I like greek plain yogurt)
1.5 cup ice
1 cup spinach
1 cup chopped peaches (with skins)
3/4 cup almond milk (or soy, or regular milk)
optional: 2 tbsp. sugar
If you do try this recipe, be sure to let me know if you liked it!



1 comment:

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR