Friday, August 9, 2013

Makes Me Smile

I know, I know!  I can't stop with the digi-gushing!  But time and time again I'm so happy with what I can do!  This is a layout that  was published in the February 2013 issue of Scrapbook News and Review Magazine.  The beauty is I used a template so it's not completely my design.  I chose the papers, pattern combination, words and embellishments.  I also added that collage to the layout.

You Make Me Smile

This is probably one of the most precious scrapbook pages I have ever created.  In the center is Grandma (my husbands grandmother who passed the same month this was published).  All the cute little gorgeous baby faces in this collage are of her GREAT grand kids.  There are 30...and I'm sure more will come!  In fact, one is about to arrive in the next few months.  

I created the collage for a family calendar featuring the grand kids and gave them to the uncles, aunts, cousins, and my brother-in-laws.  It's such a precious gift to give for the holidays and it doesn't put a big dent in the pocketbook!  I was even able to send the digital file to family members who were out of state.  I'm not gonna lie, it took a WHILE to make that collage.  So, the ability to drop that right into a scrapbook page was like.....magic!





I am on the hunt for a collage template to use for our 2014 calendar!  Now that I've made it once, I probably won't take me as long to make it again...right?

I hope this post finds you all well and happy.  May the weekend be grand!  Next week we will be heading off to....Disneyland!  If you follow me on Facebook or Instagram, I'm sure you'll see some of the fun!  Thanks for visiting!\

xoxo
Mo



3 comments:

  1. Loveeeeeeeeeeee!! LOVING all the photos!! FABULOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic collection of photos! I love that you were able to design the collage and have more than one use for it. I bet your relatives loved getting that calendar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh! I totally love the layout Mo!!! Soo cool!! Have a great time in Disneyland!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR